| (アンジェリカ家族, Anjerika Kazoku)
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Movie, Novel|
"Muryō de shin"
The Anjerika Family (アンジェリカ家族, Kazoku Anjerika) was a very large, prominent family of Celestial Human (天人間, "Tenningen", Viz; "Human-Alien Hybrid"). A group that lived on earth for centuries after their ancestor Ashikaga Ōtsutsuki the first celestial human. Regarded as the village's strongest noble family that has everlasting political and influential authority within Yukishiogakure, famously known for their unique battle prowess and their kekkei genkai's Ice Release and Ryūketsuju that has been the clans signature insignia for many millenniums.
The Anjerika Family are descendants of the middle daughter of Dorobō Ōtsutsuki, born by the blood of their ancestor came the bitter rivalry of the Kyōkuma Clan and Yoshihisa Family, as result the three royal clans fought with each other for centuries over the inheritance of their forefathers legacy. The family became the legend they are widely known for as monstrous swordsmen that craves the thrill and sensation of Battle, their thirst for combat is still unmatched which came with the blood of their cursed bloodline as well, their long history with the Kyōkuma Clan and the Yoshihisa Family has been recorded for many years with every generation produced.
The family and their distant relatives long lived within a unknown country, the birthplace of their ancestry and where their the celestial beasts first came to being, the siblings eventually broke away from their ancestral homeland and sought to build their own empire into several variations of the kingdom their fathers; Kakumyo Ōtsutsuki of Knight, Saisho Ōtsutsuki of Owls and Ashikaga Ōtsutsuki of Arctic Fang, the second eldest twin daughters grew her empire and took along with her the vassals of the entire fox tribes and a two small branches of the dragon clans to her new home, there the Anjerika Family was born many centuries later.
Much of the family left a imprint within the very world they live, certain members becoming part of many clans making them related although their forefather is related to the Sage of Six Path and the former clan head of the Ōtsutsuki branch family, this would categorize them as distant cousins to the Hyūga, Hoshigaki, Yuki, Karatachi, Hōzuki and Fūma Clan.
Their bloodline of swordsmans over the course of an thousands years never changed since their founding, making them one of the most notorious nobles known across the continent, politically and socially formal and honorable in their ways of life, they are a group of idealist that pursue goals no matter the cost.
As a family with a long line of swordsmans they traditionally honor their code and follow the strict lessons in "Way of the Sword" (剣の道, Ken no michi), every generation produced prodigies that excelled to heights which made them quite formidable and masters of Kenjutsu and Bukijutsu, Revered to be the strongest family in their homeland and in battle, Chōtō Anjerika was the one of strongest person in history that rivaled Kyōkuma and Yoshihisa's reincarnate. It is unknown when the family was founded, some believe they existed several decades before the warring period with Lord Uragiri Anjerika being the founder. Following the events of the warring period came the first great dynasty war, a dark period where the Anjerika Family joined in the war between Land of Tao, Land of Zen and Land of Kaiju struggling over power and resources which lasted for three long years with Land of Zen coming out barely victorious but their leader was assassinated by Chōtō and her sister Chototsu Anjerika.
The Anjerika's are known for their intimidating and defining attributes that makes them different from other clans, their ivory skin with small stub like scales on their ears, neck and chest. Their hair is a dark shade of green-cyan with their signature diamond shaped blotch in the crown of the head, their eyes are different from every single member.
Anjerika Family are well adapt warriors of Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu, innate aptitude for all combat-oriented skills and an evolutionary growth rate. They especially possess potent chakra they inherited from their Ancestor as well as a natural affinity for the Water and Wind nature transformation; The family are very well known for their taste in swords or large weapons used with their fighting skills; a Scythe and a Fūma Shuriken are one of their signature tools to use but they are masters of their Honejutsu, a hiden technique possessed in the family archives that was founded by Kama Anjerika a mad titan who wield weapons made from his enemies or larger creatures he conquered over the past eighty years now runs the training of this mandatory skill that is taught to every generation who are battle oriented, their ability to fight is automatic in their genes that is triggered by the call of their closest friend or loved ones that is facing a life or death situation, this in theory would cause a unspeakable power to surge through their entire blood allowing them to become monstrous warriors with unmatch strength and speed that made them the best mercenaries in the Land of Arctic Fang.
Ice ReleaseThe Anjerika Family are powerful practitioners of their kekkei genkai Ice Release they inherited from their ancestors many millennia ago, the family are incredibly powerful users of this bloodline with natural affinity for the water-wind transformation, their most noticeable power lies with their ice abilites that exceeds greater power that rivals the Yuki clan in dominance over the ice, the family mostly utilize their ice release through kenjutsu like Dance of the Yuki Flower they learned after studying the Kaguya Clan before their extinction, they also possess unique ability to effect natural weather events, causing localised snowfall or blizzards, these blizzards are empathic extension of their emotions or will.
RyūketsujuRyūketsuju (龍血樹, Lit Meaning: Dragon Blood Tree) is a unique Kekkei Genkai that only taught within the Anjerika Family and has been their most treasured bloodline throughout the known history since their founding, this power has selectively awaken within a handful of members that are born with a unique gene in their body granting them numerous abilities their respective dragon's possess vice versa.
A power that grants them access to dragon fire and the very essence of a dragon, they can undergo unique forms that are seperately different from another member, they can accelerate their transformations even further from humanoid to beast forms that gives them enhanced capabilities that could possibly match Hikarimanto.
Head of House
- Matriarch (母系制, bokeisei) is female clan head of the family and is one of two positions that rules the family with absolute authority, a leader that foresee all matters pertaining affairs affiliated with their family or village. The matriarch is responsible for all the political affairs and jurisdictions over matters between clans with limited authority, the female family is responsible for carrying on the lineage of the entire family and representative of them as one.
- Patriarch (家長, kachou) is a male clan head of the family and is a position for male to rule the entire house with absolute authority and power. The patriarch is responsible for all political and military power within the village, also foresees all laws and regulations that goes through the village or family council and is in charge of accepting it denying them as well.
- Princess (王女, Ōjo) is a royal position that is only passed down female lineages the daughter of a matriarch, treated like a adult upon entering the age of sixteen the princess is entrusted with handle businesses between other princess, they are mostly allowed to manage and Build intel and resources for the clans/tribe in return vice versa from the other party. Upon her year as a sixteen years old girl she is given a sweet royal harem party where she enters womanhood by have intercourse with one of her close friends or with her love-partner, this womanhood ritual will last for six weeks till she is sent out to find her soul-mate then marry him/her after forming a union.
- Prince (親王, shinnou) is a royal position that is only passed down male lineages the son of a patriarch, treated like adults upon entering the age of fourteen the prince is entrusted with handle businesses between other heirs that are soon to be clan heads, signing treaties or set up a marriage proposal that benefits both parties although the prince is allowed to bed multiple wives as he desires he can only marry his betrothed and have children with her/him.
- Clan Elder (部族先輩, Buzoku senpai, Viz: Tribal senior) are older and wiser members of the Anjerika Family, holding power above clan head and the council within Yukishiogakure. This position is held by thirteen noble elders that discuss the decision of the village or within their own affairs, able to remove a clan head from position and pass the mantle to the chosen successor after their predecessor.