|15pxChakra Absorption Wall|
|Rōmaji||Chakura Kyūin kabe|
|Classification||Kekkei Genkai, Ninjutsu, Chakra Absorption Technique, Hiden|
|Class||Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary|
The Chakra Absorbtion Wall is a powerful A-class technique created by Ryūto Shinto.
The Chakra Absorbtion Wall requires for the user to have exellent chakra control. The technique takes shape of a blue spherical barrier that absorbs chakra from once opponent(s).
Like with any other technique it comes with its own advantages: These include:
- Do to the nature of the technique the opponent chakra can be absorbed if he comes in contact with the barrier.
- The user is able to co-ordinat this jutsu with various other techniques which include Dark Release: Inhaling Maw.
There are a few disadvantages as well, which include:
- Various jutsu can nullify the chakra absorbtion abilities of the barrier:
- The caster is left open from weapon based attacks.
As mentioned before various techniques can be co-ordinted with this technique which include:
- Dark Release: Inhaling Maw fallowed by Dark Release: Judgment.
- Unnamed Fire technique: Shoots various fireballs, this technique is similar to Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique, though the fireballs are released through the barrier.
- Unnamed Lightning Release: The caster fires various waves of lighting through the barrier.