|Chakra Transfer Technique|
1 of 2
|Rōmaji||Chakura Tensō no Jutsu|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Game|
The Chakra Transfer Technique allows the user to transfer some of their chakra to another person.
- Katsuyu and its summoners have a unique bond between them through Strength of a Hundred Seal and they can use Remote Healing. Tsunade used this technique during Pain's invasion of Konoha, with Tsunade first transferring her healing chakra to Katsuyu, and then Katsuyu itself transferring it to the wounded villagers. Sakura used the same method of Tsunade with Katsuyu to heal wounded shinobi in Shinobi Alliance against Ten-Tails.
- Tsunade used again this technique during the five Kage's fight against Madara Uchiha to give Ōnoki some of her chakra through so that he could use a massive Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique to defeat Madara's wood clones.
- Zetsu's Spore Technique creates clones, which feed on chakra to grow are also able to transfer chakra to people they come in contact with.
- Dan Katō was able to use this technique as a spirit in Tsunade's consciousness to restore her chakra and Strength of a Hundred Seal.
- Jūgo was able to transfer natural energy to someone thanks to his Sage Transformation.
- Tailed beasts are also able to freely share their chakra with whomever they choose, and as Kurama has noted, it is a less complicated process for them than it is for humans.
- Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki is the first user of this technique to connect all humans living in the earth and gave the chakra to humanity besides their family. Hagoromo also used this technique inside of Naruto and Sasuke who are the reincarnations of Asura and Indra. He gave the power to them to defeat Madara. While using this technique, a unique entity appears behind Hagoromo which is similar to himself or his mother possess two empty eyes and third eye in its forehead.
- If the Aburame member has proper control, the kikaichū are also shown able to transfer their accumulated chakra to others targets, replenishing them.
- The Magaki Group uses this technique in a different way. First Nangō sends his chakra to Benten and Chūshin, and then both of them send it along with its own to Akaboshi, greatly enhancing the power of his techniques.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.