|Manual of Style|
|How to Avoid Godmodding|
|Request for Deletion|
- Keep in mind that these policies are ultimately guidelines. If it's found that a policy restricts something that the reason the policy was created didn't intend to restrict, then the policy should be changed.
This policy is for our talk pages and Message Walls.
- We are not a discussion board, keep all of your speculation, spoilers, and non-content related posts to your personal Message Wall, or the Chat.
- Remain civil at all times.
- Do NOT remove content from a talk page (ie., blanking), even your own messages.
- Talk pages are not for asking general questions. Questions about Naruto should also remain on personal Message Walls, or the Chat.
- Do not create multiple sections for the same topic. Simply use sections already provided in those cases.
- If a sysop has closed the discussion, do not edit it.
- Do not remove or edit old messages, the Message Wall is the community's way of viewing the history of messages sent to you, this is an open public community where entire histories should be viewable.
- If your Message Wall is getting large or you want to clean up old messages, you are still free to archive the old ones. You may only archive resolved discussions and discussions older than 3 months.
- Messages can be removed from the Message Wall if they are vulgar comments just used for unreasonable harassment of the user.
- Do not put up notices telling other users not to use your talk page, or do other actions that hinder users' abilities to send messages to you.
Violations of this policy are punishable. The following method should be followed for carrying out these consequences;
- First offense: Warning
- Second offense: 3 day block
- Third offense: 1 week block
- Fourth offense: 1 month block
- Fifth offense: Permanent block
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.