"You people, should learn how to shut up! No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. How do you weaklings manage to trust each others ability so much when you know you are destined to loose? Hmmm... shouting out your abilities in the presence of your foes is foolishness. I hereby offer you to give up. Now, that I know your abilities, you are nothing compared to me therefore give up or perish! So what will it be? Back out already duds, or I kill thee a thousand ways! So, you still dare to stand before me? Very well then prepare to die!"
Ryūken Senju(千手竜弦,Senju Ryūken) is one of the major characters in the history of Konohagakure, Ryūken Senju was a jōnin level shinobi from Konohagakure and a prominent member of the Senju Clan. He was a member of the Konoha forces that fought during the First Shinobi World War (第一次忍界大戦, Daiichiji Ninkai Taisen). After the Second Shinobi World war (第二次忍界大戦, Dainiji Ninkai Taisen) he disappeared from the Village along with another shinobi, namely Kiba Uchiha.
Ryūken went into hiding from the world and began living into shadows till the Fourth Shinobi World War (第四次忍界大戦, Daiyonji Ninkai Taisen). After coming to know about the whereabouts of Reikaigakure, Ryūken became furious and began his search for Kiba Uchiha/Shinzui for some unknown reason.
Ryūken Senju was born nearly in the same timeline as Kiba Uchiha, to a Senju couple in Konohagakure, and was their youngest son, with Ryuu Senju being the eldest. The two brothers like any other brothers would train together competing over who would be the strongest one, however the elder one, i.e, Ryuu would always be the victor of their spars. Ryūken was certainly not happy about the fact that his parents gave more importance to their first child and his elder brother, Ryuu. This unhappiness later manifests itself as sheer hatred for his own parents. As a child, he was idolized by others, seemingly a perfect ninja, owing to his skills. At the age of 9, Ryūken graduated from the Academy at the top of his class after only one and a half year, he mastered various jutsu's by the age of 10 and passed the Chūnin Exams at age of 13, he was shortly enrolled in ANBU in the near future and served them for a term of three and a half years before being promoted to Jōnin ranks officially, it was said that when he was 14 his capabilities greatly surpassed that of the ANBU captain and some Jōnin's themselves. However though being praised by all as the best of his generation, and a genius above all others. Even by the standards of the battle-adept clan the Senju Clan, Ryūken was not certainly happy. Ryūken secretly learned about the secrets of the relationship between the Uchiha Clan and Senju Clan, that in the past. Ryūken later ended up in an altercation with his father about the senseless killing of innocent children and the blood shed by the clan itself. Ryūken stated that a clan which itself has shed so much blood and slayed so many innocent people can never state that they have something called Will of Fire and referred the clan as a cursed clan. Ryūken also managed to figure out the Uchiha clan's greatest curse: the fact that they had a greater love than any other person which if lost would turn into bottomless feelings of despair awakening the Sharingan as a result. Ryūken further laid many researches about the two clans respectively and found out Uchiha Clan were actually the one who valued friendship over jutsu's which caused his anger to grow and develop slowly, and not to soon he became one of the sworn enemies of his own clan. Ryūken began to praise and follow Uchiha clan's curse of hatred. Though Curse of Hatred (憎しみの呪い, Nikushimi no Noroi), is an ideal of enmity that was said to have been passed down throughout the generations by the Uchiha clan's forefather to the members of his lineage. In spite of this he seemed to have posses it. When Ryūken was 17 he was promoted to Jōnin rank and soon was selected to be a member of the Konoha forces that fought during the First Shinobi World War (第一次忍界大戦, Daiichiji Ninkai Taisen). Ryūken has witnessed all the four great wars in past and this had greatly traumatized him and soon he turned a philanthropist, though for a short period of time. However his undying hatred for Kiba Uchiha caused him to abandon his so called "philanthropist like behavior". He began to hear of the prowess of a young Uchiha Teen who managed to survive the genocide of his clan by living in the high Alps of Yamagakure, in hearing of this teen he heard the stories and name that he began to build for himself as a Hunter of the Hidden Mountain village. After profiling his look based on the information gathered from other, he managed to track down the wily uchiha, and challenged him to prove his title, mantle to greatness being born into that clan. To which Raido obliged, and the two did battle.
Ryūken as a genin was originally teamed up with Kiba Uchiha and Sakumo Hatake, the team was originally led by Mushira Aburame, the team did multiple missions, which they completed at relative ease since the trio was extremely talented. His genin team was often referred as an elite squadron owing to their team work and skills. Not much is known about Ryūken's life after this, except for the fact yet he was devoted to his village but he deserted it without any apparent difficulty. However, before leaving he killed his own parents, some ANBU black Ops and physically tortured his brother, at some point he refereed his acts as a parting gift to the clan and the village. It is widely believed that Ryūken has been growing his hatred for his own clan and his former rival Kiba Uchiha, though the reason for hating the later is unknown till date. Life was never for the young Senju, for he had to live in a terrible condition and he was forced to live most of his life under the Shadow of his prodigious father and brother who were said to be even more talented than he was. Though, this statement has yet to be proved.
To somewhat in past he invaded Taifūgakure and tried to capture it's Jinchūriki, Kūkan Mugetsu. However, with the combined efforts of Kūkan and Gyūki and he being protected by several village Jōnin's and the Kage himself, Ryūken was forced to retreat. Shortly, before the Sixth Shinobi World War, Ryūken applied to join a criminal organization, namely Sorane; which is the main antagonistic group during the war. Successfully, he made his ranks into the organization and has become one of the most devastating personality in the history of the Shinobi world. However, soon after the end of the war Ryūken realized he had yet to evolve and with the help of his child-hood friend, Takumi Uchiha, he created a drug which allowed him to become a superior being.
No further description of his whereabouts or adventures could be given due to the fact, he is extremely stealthy and prefers to work alone. Anyone, who might have faced him might already by dead. He later on faked his own death and erased his identity, and soon became a high ranking agent of an undisclosed spy organization who are being supported by the Daimyō's, Konoha's ROOT, Iwagakure's Secret agency, multiple Rogue Ninja's and are being sponsored by a secret society with unknown motives. The agency is so covert and subtle that they never reveal an agent's personal profile to other, even their names remain unknown to each other. To most of the people of the agency and his fellow colleague, he is "Agent 10" (十代理,Jū Dairi) alternatively Agent 10 (工作員十, Kōsakuin Jū).
After joining the super-secret Spy agency, code named "H.E.L.I.X", he was assigned the task to find out about another Spy organization who has now been nearly neutralized. This spy organization was created by an elite group of mercenaries, politicians and multiple military personnel from all over the world. This organization, better known as "GORGON" (is also a reference to how gorgon was the mother of multiple Greek mythological monsters, it's the source of chaos and destruction). They soon grew larger over time and established a network, hiring assassins all over the world, inviting people across the globe with unique Kekkei Genkai to join, work with gangsters and corrupt bureaucrats and sell secret information to various continents. There was in fact a time when GORGON was basically running the entire Earth with the Kages being nothing more than nominal heads. Ryūken assumed the disguise of Raiga (a high level operative with amazing clearance level access to secrets from both the spy agency and his home country, whom he was betraying), and infiltrated Gorgon, although, he not only managed to replicate his body and speech patterns, his eating habits and even voice, he was caught by Raiga's lover who was also his superior back at Gorgon, forced and left with no choice Ryūken used hypnotica, one of his implants to trick her and gain access to the information but in the process, the alarm was raised which resulted in the tragic death of his partner who was waiting nearby for him to arrive. Ryūken fled the scene but took some of "Project K.I.B.A" files with him. These files contained evidence of the experimentation and theories that Gorgon had executed so far on this project. But, the raised alarm not only costed the other agent's life but also led to the escape of Gorgon's head, "Kasha Haja" (破邪火車, Haja Kasha), who shot his partner to death. Ryūken tracked Kasha and tortured him and questioned him of his true motive. On hearing, Kasha loves to make people suffer and killed his partner for fun, Ryūken electrocutes him and then breaks his arm, leaving him inside a shack without food and water.
After a few days, he got inside a secret base that Gorgon used to operate in and retrived a DVD which contained the list and photo's of all people who are being experimented on and the types of experiments were not just cruel but inhumane. He then seduced a female agent of Gorgon and introduced himself as an ex-military who want's to serve Gorgon. He keeps Gorgon busy and becomes a double-agent, later in his mission, he assassinates the Gorgon squad he is sent with in a mission that involved terrorism. Soon, he returns to H.E.L.I.X base with the intel gained on Gorgon (Working as their agent), the DVD, the file and finally brought in Kasha himself. The director congratulated Ryūken on the success of his mission and not only granted him a promotion but also allowed him to read the "Project K.I.B.A" file along with the Director himself. Out of all volunteers and victims of project K.I.B.A one intrigued him, more like striked him. Subject 008- Shinzui Uchiha, the file read as, "An Uchiha, fueled by hatred, manipulated by us. Major psychological and physiological changes, performance enhancer serums utilized. Great improvement in physical status, no sign of degradation. Continued further experimentation. Subject, mentally imbued with- computer operation, computer generated philosophy and personality, full brain usage, tactical analysis, advanced growth rate, psychological manipulation skills and terrorism skills. Physically enhanced condition- enhanced strength and agility, slightly enhanced endurance, improved metabolism rate and enhanced senses. Physiological alteration- imbued with regenerative healing factor, untraceable chakra, enhanced bone density, weather insulation and extrasensory. Processing to turn into a living weapon. Bonding process- bonding foreign bloodline. Procedure commencing, failed. Subject unable to process, project failed". This cleared that they were kidnapping multiple young talented Shinobi's who already had a Kekkei Genkai and turning them into killing machines, worse their puppets.
Gorgon was so paranoid about controlling the world, it seeked out the mind of the weak, the angry and talented. Try to fill them with false hope and purpose, make them believe in "evolution" but actually turn them into his tools that could be used to conquer the world. Ryūken was shocked to see this and chose to keep this news to himself. Later on, Ryūken was given a separate mission and asked not to chase Gorgon as they were still searching for the traitor who killed their team and kidnapped their head. While, Ryūken was assigned to another mission, Gorgon plan to continue their search for Shinzui Uchiha, whom they doubt to have survived the procedure.
Project K.I.B.A refers to a secret project intended to deliberately induce superpowers for military purposes. This sole purpose was to create the ultimate weapon that would be neither human nor alien. Later, Ryūken was ambushed by another "Project K.I.B.A" survivor ordered to attack him and capture him, to his surprise this person was none other than his older brother Ryū Senju who was now known as, "Panther".
Secret Origins of Ryūken Senju
Ryūken after defeating and capturing Ryū met Shinzui once again where he enlightened the later about his history and also helped Shinzui rescue their former sensei; Mushira Aburame.
Ryūken discovered a secret letter his father left for him after his death in the basement of his old ancestral house. It clearly stated that, Ryūken was not his real son and when the time comes he must know the truth. He was found by the couple in their backyard on a weird looking object that vaguely resembled that of a ship. On hearing reading this, Ryūken was left dumbstruck and chose to investigate. He gave up his relationship with Fūrin and tried to find his real origins. This also greatly effected his work as a Spy. Finally, he was forced to ask his friend to surgically remove the tracking device and the kill device from his body and later on faked his own death. This gave him all the time in the world to investigate.
After Seven years of self-experimentation and consultation with Takumi Uchiha, he came to the conclusion that he was not human at all. Confirming himself to be one of the first alien life forms on Earth.
Initially Ryūken was depicted as a highly intelligent, capable, kind and calm individual, who was never interested in personal gain, caring more about his family, friends and eventually the village. Who took proud on his lineage and wanted to emulate his brother. Ryūken like every brother was a very competitive and yet caring brother. However, the fact that his parents praised his elder brother caused him to feel jealous very often and not too soon the bitterness of jealously turned into sheer hatred for his own brother and later his parents. After finding out the truth about the history of Senju's and Uchiha's, Ryūken blamed the clan for shedding so much blood and killing so many innocent people, he also stated that Senju's are no longer need in future and even if they are - they have no future at all. To Ryūken senju's were evil and Uchiha's were friendly and peace loving. When he learned about the 'Curse of Hatred' and the 'Will of Fire' he denied the fact that Senju's carried something like that, however he was greatly influenced by Uchiha's curse which ultimately caused a drastic change in his personality.
At a very young age, Ryūken was told by his brother that his nick name, 'Kenmei' means "Wisdom," but that he was named Ryūken in hope that he would wisely protect those he loved, namely his mother and brother. He began attending a private coaching center for the sake of protecting them. Since then, the number of people he wishes to protect has continued to grow, causing Ryūken to risk his life to protect both the people close to him and complete strangers.
Uchiha's curse caused him to become cold, indifferent, cruel, cynical, somewhat arrogant, unreasonable and overconfident. For some-reason the Senju was eager to perfect everything and the he believed that using more powerful techniques more than once in a battle would be disgraceful. Ryūken is a complete atheist and doesn't believe in the existence of theories regarding hell and heaven. Ryūken insults his opponents with harsh and offensive words and makes them go all out on him, but when it comes to his turn to attack Ryūken believes in using a relatively weaker move which would cost him less amount of chakra but he utilized the low-taxing techniques with such proficiency that even high ranked techniques performed by elites shinobi's would fail to do any good against him.
He is also a serious fellow, always having his sights on his main mission. Ryūken has an undying hatred for Kiba and this hatred is so overwhelming that he felt disgusted when a shinobi mentioned Kiba's name, which caused him to kill the shinobi immediately. Ryūken is also seen stating that the world is not a place where weaklings can survive, according to him whoever is weak doesn't deserve to live and must die. He also has a habit of smirking when things are going in his favor, further Ryūken states that who are willing to abide by the "suffocating" rules set by the Shinobi world are worse than scums.
When Kurokishi questioned him about his belonging to a dark side he answered that "this world is full of things that cannot be measured as merely good or evil", implying an enlightened or a philosophical frame-of-mind, or perhaps, even a corrupted heart. During a fight Kiba he displays a more wicked and cruel side of himself, and shows that he has very little care for his former village, such as he tries to destroy Konohagakure itself. Though he was extremely devoted to his village in past, his former loyalty and ideologies that seems to be derived from the Will of Fire, he has succumbed to the Uchiha clan's Curse of Hatred with the entire world itself as the object of his loathing. Ryūken is a calculating assassin. Unusually for an assassin and a former ANBU member, Ryūken exhibits and sometimes acts upon emotions. Ryūken prefers to hunt down, torture and then finally kill his opponents. Ryūken is totally devoted to what he sees as his life's work, the cleansing of the shinobi world. He states that the line of ninjas has grown weak since the last time he awoke, and plans to "strengthen" the world by killing all ninjas he considers "weak". He expresses joy at fighting those he considers strong, and seems to take pleasure in bringing down those who cannot fight to his standards. Ryūken is also very clever as seen during his fights, he never makes the first move, by making use of various tactics, he would wait for the correct moment to attack and made sure that his opponents would run out of chakra quickly and as they do so he would simply crush them with a single but powerful blow.
A rare trait about him is his love for small animals, ranging from birds to hedgehogs. He is shown to dislike being in debt to anyone and strives to pay them back as soon as possible and can't stand being restrained and he absolutely refuses to allow himself to be controlled.
To somewhat Ryūken is a little perverted, as shown he shows unusual interest in women with big bust. Also, according to Takumi during their childhood Ryūken would peep into women bathrooms. Although, he never admits it, according to databook his favorite hobby is reading erotic manga.
Who is the real man?
" You can't fight fate, and you can't survive alone... I can't help but notice that almost seems like a definition of who I am... A person who's trying to do both."
Although some might view him as a villain and psychotic killer, there much more about him than what meets the eye. The acknowledgement of his brother, being disowned by his own father, not being recognized as the true heir, death of his mother and his heartbreak has been Ryūken's driving force. While others view him as an antagonist, his persona is hugely affected by his past and psychology. The ruthless assassin, pessimistic and perverted outlook is nothing more than a facade. Ryūken's darker personality is accepted more widely than his true personality. Because of such incidences in his past and recently the murder of his childhood friend has caused him to turn out like this. Ryūken is much more than a arrogant, self-absorbed, superficial, emotionless, irresponsible playboy and self proclaimed philanthropist. It has been confirmed that all of these traits of his personality are fake, constructed by him to befool his enemies and save himself from his own vulnerability.
Ryūken is more of a solitary warrior, driven by his will and past. He as such is unable to trust anyone or believe in things which he hasn't tested himself. He describes himself as a narcissist, obnoxious and a skeptical being. This lead to his current state as a loner who would prefer to be on his own rather than rely on others. His difficulty in trusting others is a constant issue for him to overcome, and perhaps his only weakness. Ryūken is very secretive and possesses an indomitable will. Like his mentor, he has a very strong will. He is able to resist Takumi's potent fear toxins, resist and overcome mind control and will bending respectively and take his opponents out. Naien also says he's the second strongest willpower individual he has met during his entire life time. He has an incredible amount of willpower that allows perseverance in overwhelming odds and seemingly unbeatable situations. The way he understands, his motives are pure and is actually helping the world by cleansing "evil", although he himself seems to be incapable of noting that he might have become what he has been fighting for so long.
Ryūken has lost the ability to differentiate between right and wrong, in fact there are times he isn't sure if he should exist. Which caused him to betray Sorane in the end, after the war, Ryūken Senju became obsessed with making things right. This sense of justice may come from his perverted sense of guilt and misery. His sense of humor is dry, with a hint of sarcasm. While he is not afraid of dying, he is afraid of leaving those he cares about, with broken hearts again, which makes him nearly fearless, and he is very stubborn. It seems that his sense has returned and has finally started caring for people again. He does not like lying to the people he cares about, particularly his friends and family, he only does it to protect them.
Ryūken Senju is a tall man with light red hair brushed back in a ponytail and light red irises. He's has very thin eyebrows. Normally wears a white long-sleeved shirt with the kanji for "Death" on the arms, hakama pants and a long white scarf. After the one year timeskip, he now wears a different attire: the shirt now is black on his shoulders and arms, wears black fingerless gloves and has a black undershirt with white edges and high collar. Ryūken is also seen carrying two swords with him, one of which is attached with his belt and the other one on his back.
With age, his fragile and simple look changed and he grew up with a strong jaw line, crimson hair and his irises turned deep red for some unknown reason. He also changed his hair style; with his hair being shorter than it was before and in spiky strands jutting outwards in every direction, and a smaller, frontal tuft of hair partially hanging on his forehead.
After faking his own death, his appearance and attire was changed completely. This maybe done to hide himself from the rest of the world and continue with his covert missions. Ryūken boasts an air of confidence, noted in his tight-lipped smile. His hair is a shade of dark crimson now, long and unkempt, befitting somebody of his mindset while his eyes are a shade of golden yellow with a hint of green that are as alluring as the gemstone itself. The world is filled with men like Ryūken Senju - lean, determined and tempered for fighting, yet capable of hiding secrets behind a silent scowl. Meanwhile, his outfit is fairly standard yet high tech spy gear worn by him on missions, consisting of sturdy but flexible material that not only suited his strength in speed and acrobatics, but also was durable enough to take bullets from machine guns. It's also flame-retarding and insulating. The gloves and the boots are reinforced to rebound the impact of punches and kicks. His suit houses various hidden compartments for his gadgetry such as smoke pellets, fire extinguishing pellets, shurikens, wire strings, scissors and small bombs. The fingertips of the suit also enable him to use a needle in which can give chemical analysis and even sport lockpicks from his fingertips. His black and unremarkable belt consists a few more gadgets such as nerve toxins, a cutting tool, a grappling hook gun, torches, a "re-breather" breathing device and a syringe. He has also become more muscular and has adopted a serious demeanor.
Genius-level Intellect; Polyglot, Engineer, Strategist And Manipulator:
Ryūken is analytical, perceptive, and deductive. Back in the days of academy, his grades were always at the top, despite his mental condition. Aside from that, Ryūken can determine the pattern of his opponent's battle methods and form a proper counter-strategy to defeat his opponent's attacks. Ryūken is well-trained in both body and mind, having substantial athletic abilities and a genius intellect. He uses his intelligence to find weak points in his opponents, even overcoming disadvantages he has through thinking on his feet. He is a master strategist and problem solver and skilled in battle techniques.
Much of his intellect is seen in scientific inventions (when he was younger), deduction of situations, and combat tactics. He is very insightful of other people, allowing him to seemingly predict anything well in advance. It has been noticed that even from his child hood, Ryūken has always been an extremely deceptive and intelligent individual. He likes deceiving his opponents and forcing them into thinking that he's dull; while waiting for the correct time to strike. He was born with enhanced mental performance, allowing his mind to; process information quickly, giving him an accelerated learning aptitude. He has mastered various languages and customs with ease.
With his high-level intellect, strategic and manipulative skills, he is able to quickly elaborate plans, defeat his foes and decipher almost any jutsu. With his amazing manipulation skills he can twist ideals of multiple Shinobi's, mislead them and even play with their feelings and goals, in order to aid him through direct or indirect ways. He's learned to survey his targets before attacking and killing them. He spends long hours scouting targets and assuring that they deserve his brand of justice.
Ryūken is a master of make-up, physical stunt work, mechanical and visual special effects. He knows basic psychiatry and could employ hypnotism successfully. He also learned a great deal of applied chemistry, especially the use of hallucinogens, and electronics. Ryūken is a meticulous planner and organizer, and a skilled actor who kept himself in top physical form. He is a master of disguise, and a brilliant method actor and impressionist. He is also a master of creating lifelike masks and make-up. He is a quick-change artist who can assume a new disguise in less than a minute, although he no longer needs to use such skills. He also speaks several languages fluently.
He is extremely smart and intelligent, is extremely skilled with mathematics and science, possessing an immense knowledge of chemistry and the side-effects of drugs on humans and animals. Ryūken's mental capacities and creative talents are exceptional. Aside from his physical advantages, the serum also greatly enhanced Ryūken's already highly above average intellect, making him a true genius capable of making progress in advanced areas of genetics, robotics, engineering, and applied chemistry that most professional scientists can scarcely comprehend.
He is a brilliant individual, with exceptional skill in practically every field of science, with expertise in applied science, chemistry, physics, biology, engineering, and mechanics. His high I.Q. makes him one of the nine smartest people in the world. His I.Q has been stated to be between 300-350 (assumed to be 312). He is a genius tactician, strategist, and leader who is practically peerless. He was taught tactics and strategies in his youth by his father who encouraged him to always think two steps ahead of his enemies and three steps ahead of his friends. Although, he never admits it, he once used a secret ninjutsu to cheat off answers during "Chūnin Exams", however, this was not because he wasn't intelligent enough but because he was intelligent but lazy and never gave much importance to studies.
He has constructed hundreds of devices, including a working time machine, devices which can imbue people with powers, and many types of robots. His most frequently used robots are his "Shadowbots," exact mechanical replicas of the himself. They look like him, talk like him, and even act like him. Individually, Shadowbots have an advanced AI (artificial intelligence) so that each one believes itself to be the real him. As a safety measure, each Shadowbot has a dampener program that is triggered whenever the real Ryūken (or another Shadowbot) is nearby. These "body doubles" appear when Ryūken cannot be present or is unwilling to risk his own life, and are often responsible for Ryūken's return from certain death like situations. He also has natural talents for leadership, strategy, politics, and manipulation. He has shown himself to be a talented pianist. He has played various compositions of his own creation.
He is an excellent engineer and mechanic capable of fixing almost any, if not all machinery. He is known for the loyalty he commands from and returns to those who work for him, as well as his impeccable business ethics. He also strives to be environmentally responsible in his businesses, and in one case, immediately fired an employee who made profitable (but illegal) sales to R. He states that if he wanted to, he could give away his entire fortune and build it up again within a week. With an intelligence classed as super-genius, he easily is one of the smartest people alive on Earth. Furthermore, this extends to his remarkable ingenuity dealing with difficult situations such as difficult foes and deathtraps where he is capable of using his available tools, like his mini-toolbox, in unorthodox and effective ways, as an example: when he built the first grapple-device and flame-thrower in captivity.
Natural Speed, Agility And Reflexes:
His speed and reflexes out matched that of his brother. With his body now fully developed he can easily see, react and counter a tailed beast's attacks. He also greatly increased his hand speed, able to do many hand seals in a blur and launch an enormous amount of weapons just as quickly as possible. With his such astonishing skills and his proficiency with the Body Flicker Technique caused him to become one of the fastest Shinobi's living. Lastly, he also has a high amount of stamina and endurance. To somewhat has been observed to Ryūken Senju incorporate Wind Release to some of his techniques. Ryūken's greatest attribute is his immense speed, instantaneous reflexes and supernal agility.
Unlike most traditional taijutsu specialists, Ryūken did not utilize the standard method of adding weights to increase his speed. The reason for this was that while weights apply additional strain to muscles, excess weight fools the bodies natural reactions and response times. This forces those who use this training method to learn a rigid style of taijutsu due to their lack of adaptability. His speed is said to be "God Like" and there is no human eye or brain on earth which can possibly follow it. Ryūken Senju has shown on different occasions to be incredibly fast and agile. Like, during his fight with Sageru Uzumaki in an alleyway, he displayed enough acrobatic prowess and strength to move several meters in the air by jumping from one wall to the other. He was also able to avoid some of Kiba's attacks despite his overwhelming speed. Ryūken's reflexes are similarly greater and were about 20-22 times greater than those of an ordinary human. The speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack, or even fire, if he is far enough away.
Ryūken has been commented on as possessing a large and varied store of combat moves, making him one of the premier taijutsu/kenjutsu specialists of Konohagakure. Ryūken's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are at levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
Ryūken has trained for years with Guy, six months with Rocklee, and for two years with Heisuke, this has lead to further evolution of his overall capabilities. He can move much faster than the average member of the human race, he is many times faster than an average Jōnin speedster. His speed and reflexes are unarguably at the pinnacle of human peak potential, or maybe beyond. He has shown to be fast enough to dodge multiple incoming shurikens, Susanoo Bow, chakra bullets, poison darts at close range. He can very well out match the speed of R. Later on researches have concluded that, his entire physiology has developed in such a way to suit extreme speed, reflexes and agility.
Ryūken's body is adapted towards the rigors of high-speed running. His cardiovascular and respiratory systems are many times more efficient than those of a normal human being. He metabolizes an estimated 95% of the caloric energy content of foodstuffs (normal humans use about 20%). The chemical processes of Ryūken's musculature are so highly enhanced that his body does not generate fatigue poisons, the normal by-products of locomotion, which force the body to rest. Rather, his body constantly expels waste products during his accelerated respiration through exhalation. His joints are smoother and lubricated more efficiently than those of a normal human being. His tendons have the tensile strength of spring steel. His bones contain unknown materials significantly more durable than calcium to withstand the dynamic shocks of his feet touching the ground at speeds a human could never achieve or withstand. Ryūken's practical reaction time is several times faster than a peak human's and the speed at which his brain processes information is heightened to a level commensurate with his bodily speed, enabling him to perceive his surroundings while traveling at high velocities. Ryūken's lachrymose is more viscous than normal, thus preventing rapid evaporation and replenishment of surface fluids on his eyeballs under the influence of high wind velocity to occlude his vision.
Ryūken's agility is sufficient to allow him to dodge multiple bullets. Other times, able to jump extremely high and evade several yards. His agility is beyond what can be achieved by normal humans, even with years of training.
Ryūken's bodily tissues have roughly 3.5 times the density of the same tissues in a human being. While he has the looks and physical proportions of a much smaller person, the increased density of his body actually makes him pounds heavier than he appears. This increased density also contributes to his superhuman strength to a limited degree.
He is immensely durable as stated by himself. He is a highly resilient man, as seen when he was able to withstand multiple assaults on him. During his fight with Kiba, he withstood a direct hit from the Susanoo (once) and by it's arrows (though it just slid past through him and tore his shirt) created by his opponent, and the damage was only done to one of his arms and part of his face. Ryūken Senju withstood the impact of several jutsu fired at him, unharmed, despite the powerful explosion each one caused. It is also observed that the boy is capable of healing faster than others. After leaving Konoha, his durability has since been developed to extraordinary levels. He has proven himself to be incredibly durable. He has managed to take continual, deadly assaults from foes and continue fighting. The tissues of Ryūken's body are superhumanly durable at least three and a half times of the average shinobi. This enables him to withstand injuries that would prove fatal to another Shinobi if hit. He is able to withstand high caliber bullets, sword strikes, falls from great heights, powerful impact forces, exposure to temperature extremes and powerful chakra based attacks without being injured.
If he does sustain injury, his body's increased metabolism allows him to heal damaged tissue much faster and more extensively than a normal human is capable of. While not nearly as efficient as the healing powers possessed by Muzai, he can heal from injuries that would prove lethal to an ordinary human. It is sufficiently powerful enough to recover from severe injuries from broken bones and large amounts of tissue damage in a matter of hours. During a fight, Ryūken lost his sight however it was restored within a day. Such is his healing factor. Due to his accelerated metabolism, he has a higher tolerance for drugs and diseases than normal humans, and he can recover from the effects of larger doses rapidly.
Extremely Strong Life Force, Incredible Chakra Reserves And Enhanced Chakra Control:
Ryūken's are described as gargantuan, mastodonic and vast. On several occasions he has been noted on several occasions to have tremendously vast levels of spiritual energy, well beyond most other Shinobi's of the same rank or higher. Even at less than half strength, his chakra is comparable to a Tailed Beast. His chakra is noted to be heavy, dense and thick, which surprised most of the Sensor's on the battle field, He constantly gives off chakra at the level of a Kage or higher. It has been noted that his chakra is strong enough to shatter buildings and walls.
Even when worn out, his chakra is higher than most of his opponent's allowing him to rapidly strike his opponents with a barrage of attacks. Even though he is not conscious of it but because of his extraordinary chakra levels, he is rarely observed to be exhausted. Ryūken's body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles and his musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities.
With his chakra being already unique and dense. Since, he possessed gargantuan reserves of chakra at first it was even hard for him to control his chakra properly. Soon, he was taught how to finely control his chakra by his own father. Within two weeks he managed to get absolute control over his chakra. With, his excellent chakra control he became certainly more versatile than others. He can constantly use his chakra to form shield, armors and enhance his weapons. Hence, the basis of chakra flow. Which became handy during missions. He attained the innate ability to use techniques to their maximum efficiency without wasting any chakra. It was pointed out that his ability to gather chakra from every part of the body and then using it with great timing made him superior to his opponents. He could easily dispel illusions by disrupting his own chakra. Thanks to his chakra control, it was a herculean task for his opponents to hurt him.
Controlling the aptitude of one's chakra is very beneficial, his case can be taken as an example. He used traditional methods such as Leaf Concentration, Tree Climbing Practice, and Water Walking exercises to improve his moulding and manipulation of chakra .
Thanks to his Senju lineage, Ryūken has an incredibly strong Life force, being capable to holding off against several nin's by him-self and could continue to fight them for non-stop two days and two nights. With his life force and chakra being so strong that even strong Shinobi's would flee just by noticing it.
Ryūken Senju's actual strength level remains unknown but on various events he has shown the capability to lift above 700 lbs. Ever since he turned 15, he began exercising with 1,200 lbs regularly and by the time he was 17 he was capable of lifting up to 1, 900 lbs (Although not without sustaining great deal of stress and going through pain). He was finally able to surpass this limit when he was about 20. His current strength allows to lift him 2, 000 lbs without much stress. This strength also extends to his legs, enabling him to leap 7 meters out in a single bound and 4 meters into the air without a running start. He can snap steel handcuffs and chains, and is capable of breaking through wooden walls and steel doors with a single kick.
Ryūken's strength has been considerably increased although not "super-human" but certainly enough to allow him to break the bones of his near meta's and lift just above 1.5 tons. Due to the events of post-crisis and rebirth, his physical strength, stamina, endurance and agility has been remarkably increased. He now possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift approximately 20 tons. Ryūken's physical strength is sufficient to lift and throw objects as heavy as most standard automobiles with ease. He must also pull his punches and kicks unless fighting someone of similar or greater physical durability. Otherwise, his blows would prove fatal to a normal human being. Ryūken's's physical strength also extends into his legs, enabling him to be able to jump to a height of several stories in a single bound. Ryūken's has shown impressive feats of strength. Such as when he was able to hold a cable-car full of people with one arm and show no sign of stress. He was also able to send Shinzui flying many meters with a single punch. Also, Ryūken was able to support an entire building which was about to collapse. Also, Ryūken has managed to over-power multiple men with ease.
Ryūken naturally possessed the power to gain direct information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than his own physical senses. He has ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses, for example beyond his normal sensory range or when unable to use his physical senses. He is able to sense spiritual/psychic levels of being or beings of those levels. He can hear in a way that isn't connected to his physical senses, on distances beyond his normal ranges or being able to sense sounds that are beyond his own normal auditory range. He can fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing him to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. However, following his brain surgery in the headquarters of the Spy organization, the implants have caused him to loose this power.
Ryūken possesses an extrasensory "danger" sense which warns him of potential immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and links with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him to evade most any injuries, unless he cognitively overrides his automatic reflexes. The precise nature of this sense is unknown. It appears to be a simultaneous clairvoyant response to a wide variety of phenomena (everything from falling safes to speeding bullets to thrown punches), which has given several hundredths of a second warning, which is sufficient time for his reflexes to allow him to avoid injury. The sense also can create a general response on the order of several minutes: he cannot discern the nature of the threat by the sensation. He can, however, discern the severity of the danger by the strength of his response to it. Ryūken's danger-sense is directional and can guide him to or away from hidden weapons and enemies. Sudden and extreme threats can cause his danger-sense to react with painful intensity. Ryūken can also sense and dodge attacks directed randomly or by a computer. Using his danger-sense to time his enhanced reflexes, he can casually dodge attacks up to and including automatic-weapons fire, provided there is sufficient distance. His danger-sense is sufficiently well-linked to his reflexes to the point that a threat can trigger them even when Ryūken is asleep or stunned. His danger-sense has helped him preserve his secret identity since it alerts him to observers or cameras when changing into or out of his costume. The danger-sense does react to those who Ryūken does not consider to be a threat, such as Shinzui. Ryūken can choose to ignore his danger-sense, and distraction or fatigue diminish its effectiveness. Ryūken's fighting style incorporates the advantage that his "danger-sense" provides him. His body begins to produce more adrenaline after the sense is triggered, an extension of the 'fight or flight syndrome.'
Ryūken Senju like his name this man is proud of his Senju lineage. And, is hence trained in all possible ways of the Senju Clan. Even before attending his academy he received a rough training course. Where he learned all the fundamental was of being a Shinobi and was trained in such a manner that he could defeat an Uchiha with relative ease. His father deeply wanted him to become one of the strongest Shinobi's so he got the young senju a tutor; who trained him to become a very versatile fighter on his own. Surprisingly, he managed to reach the most advanced-class in a short span of three days and hence his teacher was left dumbstruck with that. He has always been noted for his amazing intelligence and understanding skills.
No matter how hard training it was, he grasped it within few hours which left no doubt in the hearts of others that he is a Child-prodigy of his generation. After spending an year as an academy student and finally graduated as a Genin he found him self to be affectionate with Wind. He would always go out alone on windy days and stormy nights and greatly praised the power it possessed. Soon discovered his natural affinity for Wind-style chakra nature.
He underwent through elemental training, where he tried to manipulate wind and became successful in his try. He was finally able to manipulate wind energy around him and channel it through his weapons but he had yet to completely master it, so he left home and went out on a path to seek true power. Where, he could find out his true abilities. Ryūken even at the age of 13 was able to enter Shinzui's body during Chūnin Exam just to cheat off the answers. This feat clearly displays his tactical brilliance and access to high-level techniques.
He can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines. Ryūken is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. He can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. In his training as a child he has been taught acrobatics. He is a classy athlete, gymnast, acrobat and aerialist capable of numerous complex maneuvers and feats. Thanks to his great strength and phenomenal equilibrium, the Senju is an excellent athlete, excelling in all gymnastic fields and being able to perform every acrobatic stunt ever performed, including others that can never be performed by even an Olympic acrobat.
Ryūken is basically a swordsman primarily built for speed and agility, therefore his training consisted of training to harness these innate abilities and hone them to extraordinary levels. Ryūken is an extremely versatile Shinobi when it comes down to Kenjutsu; his presence itself is enough to scare away thousands of Shinobi's at once. Ryūken has also proved himself to be a quick learner as seen he never looses twice to the same opponent and learns at once from his mistakes. With his constant flux of abilities, he has certainly become one of the strongest shinobi's in the world. With his wide arsenal of jutsu's, gargantuan reserves of chakra and intelligence he is said to be nearly invincible and was hence given the moniker The Red Phantom (ザ朱幽霊, za ake yūrei).
His attacks are swift and precise, and are generally used in rapid succession of the other to overwhelm a defense. In terms of fighting style, he relies mainly on swordplay better known as Kenjutsu. Aside from his initial training, he learns quickly and develops rather evolves as he fights; thus, his skill has developed by fighting rather than formal instruction, becoming even more capable with every fight. His overall skill allows him to fight evenly against sword masters. As stated he is an extremely skilled swordsman, possessing powerful strikes with equally impressive speed behind them. He can perform attacks with perfect precision and stop them in an instant. Thanks to his natural skill's he remains as of the most fearful shinobi's in the world.
He is able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the sword. He is able to wield a sword with great proficiency in speed, power, and skill, allowing him to perform feats such as stopping and deflecting bullets, decimate large objects or areas, cutting through hard materials such as steel, and even hold back his strength to deal damage to his foes without killing them.
He is also able to operate with little or no effort, deliver skillful strikes to weak points with great precision. This ability also allows him to become naturally skilled with multiple swords or any bladed weapon regardless of shape or size to suit his needs in combat. He is capable of wielding two different weapons with ease in combat. He is a masterful most sword related technique like Samurai Sabre Technique and Bisection.
Excellent Hand-to-Hand Combatant:
He is a highly skilled combatant shown when he fought his former mentor, to a standstill. He has proven a competent opponent for even Takumi Uchiha himself, and overpowered many Shinobi's at once, further demonstrating himself to be a formidable adversary.
Lastly, he also has a high amount of stamina and endurance. To somewhat has been observed to Ryūken Senju incorporate Wind Release to some of his techniques. Ryūken jutsu's and other skills are especially useful because of his amazing agility, speed, endurance, dexterity, and natural strength. Ryūken Senju is obviously extremely skilled in martial arts and is an accomplished acrobat easily able to do back flips and mid-air cartwheels with little effort in terms of physical strain. Ryūken's natural abilities are so impressive that even without his other skills and jutsu's, Ryūken is easily able to take on other assassin's and shinobi's. He is an expert in hand-to-hand combat being very skilled in multiple fighting styles.
Ryūken Senju is a proficient unarmed fighter, favoring the use of hand-to-hand combat over his signature jutsu seen shortly during his fight with Kiba Uchiha shortly before the Chunin exams, in retaliation to his own attack, in such instance, he was shown tackling and holding his own against three opponents at once. He seems to be physically powerful as well. When Kiba punched him in the face, he just took the hit and somersaulted back onto his feet in midair. The punch seemed to have no effect on him, leaving no marks on his face afterwards. He has demonstrated his agile movements almost every time he fought with an opponent. Ryūken Senju has proven himself to be very strong, having been shown capable of lifting an enormous amount of large wood beams all by himself, despite subsequently being crushed under them due to distraction as well as to shatter the section of a stone wall with a single punch sideways. Thanks to his overwhelming taijutsu skills which are performed in conjunction to his surprising bukijutsu skills he has surely become one of the most athletic shinobi's in the world.
Ryūken Senju is an extremely proficient unarmed fighter, often using his intellect and wind manipulation abilities in combination with punches, kicks, and even headbutts, to combat his opponents to great effect. He has been trained in blind fighting. He is mainly an Aikido and Capoeira Disciple; the former utilizes a method of unarmed self-defense which encourages a discipline and a nonviolent attitude. Through Aikido, Ryūken's dexterity and strength comes from the suppleness in his practice which uses a rhythmic good posture, perception, and coordination. In Aikido, Ryūken uses an opponent's force by bringing it into his own circle, neutralizing aggressive action by gaining control of the attacker.
He is able to instantly understand an opponent's method of thinking and fighting and anticipating their moves. Once her understand his enemies strategy, he is able to find their flaw and weakness and take them down with little effort. He has an encyclopedic knowledge in hand-to-hand fighting styles; therefore understanding and analyzing opponents style of combat and flaws in the opponent's attack and defense. He can also use attacks that can automatically knock down the opponent or use the strength of the opponent to his favor. He is able to become unbelievably skilled in most known forms of fighting. He can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with his own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling. He is one of the most skilled combatant on the planet.
He is capable of chaining together a series of strikes and attacks in rapid succession on opponents, giving them little time to recover. He possess enhanced skills of strikes and attacks, defined in many different forms of combat, punches, kicks, weapon specialty, or use of other maneuvers. His years of training and experience have made him an expert acrobat, gymnast, and aerialist. He often utilizes these talents in combat for both evasive and offensive purposes.
Expert Martial Artist
Ryūken is a skilled, self-taught boxer due to watching his father compete and has been heavily trained in the ninja arts by various tutors, who helped him control his powers and taught him valuable fighting techniques with stealth, vanishing, to even life-energy(chi/ki)control. Ryūken is well educated in the functioning of the human body as well as martial arts techniques that target pressure points enabling him to paralyze limbs of an individual's body or the entire body altogether. He's disabled eye sight, speech, induced pain, and even has knowledge of pressure points inducing death. Ryūken's fighting style blends Boxing with Ninjutsu, Judo, Capoeira, Aikido and other disciplines to varying degrees. His skills have proven so exceptional so as to enable him to easily defeat or stalemate some of the greatest fighters on Earth. Ryūken's well trained in multiple martial arts, he is known as the man who has mastered at least 25 forms of martial arts. His primary form of combat is an idiosyncratic admixture of Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, Judo, Muay Thai, Dragon Style Kung Fu, Boxing, Jujitsu, Ninjitsu, Krav Maga and Capoeira. After leaving Sorane he mastered Southern Praying Mantis claiming it to be the 25th martial art he mastered.
Ryūken has been trained in various martial arts ever since he turned 7, assisted by various private tutors and even his father who was a martial artist himself, Ryūken is an extraordinary martial artist. He has proven himself to be at expert level. However, he has been defeated by master and grandmaster level martial artist such as, R and Naien respectively. Much to his credit, after defeating him Naien said he felt as if Ryūken was holding back and had much more potential. He is schooled in all known and many unknown assassin techniques such as pressure points, killing techniques and stealth to name a few. He has trained for years under Might Guy, Rocklee, Muchi Nushi, Naien and Heisuke and has mastered both armed and unarmed form of combat, making him a master of not just taijutsu but every form of combat.
Additionally, he can mimic all existing Martial Arts, using them like he has trained them over years. He is even able to be better than the original creators of the Martial Arts. He possesses immense knowledge of pressure points and nerve clusters, and can produce a variety of effects by striking said pressure points in just the right way, ranging from unconsciousness, paralysis, and even death.
He can manipulate molecules to achieve a wide variety of effects. He can slow an object or organism's molecules to down, to give the appearance of time slowing, putting the objects and organisms at slow motion. He can control the speed of which molecules travel. He can accelerate molecules, decelerate molecules and even halt molecules altogether. Ryūken can speed up molecules until they combust or slow molecules until they lose energy, encasing objects in ice. He can accelerate molecules, be it their own or another. He can speed an object's molecules to the point of melting or combustion. He is able to generate extensive amount of heat and even fire by making molecules move to and fro rapidly. He is able to manipulate the molecules of a desired target so that the molecules begin to rapidly speed up with their movements. This molecule movement causes so much heat and friction that the object or individual that he was aiming for, combusts or explodes. He can completely halt the movements of molecules, which will cause him to crystallize and encapsulate any being or object in ice. He is able to damage and disrupt, displace, or delete tangible matter by phasing parts of his own body through it and un-phasing said body parts, or simply phasing through it. When used on living creatures, it can be potentially fatal. He can cause molecules to lose cohesion. This can make matter fall part, or just may wipe away beings on a molecular level.
- Phasing: He can vibrate his molecules so quickly that he can achieve intangibility for short bursts allowing him to phase through objects.
- Super-speed: By accelerating his own molecules to near quantum level he can run at incredible speeds. He can travel at much faster speeds such as the max level of recorded aided speed on Earth and even reach the speed of light with enough willpower. Generally, the speed is just above enough to create sonic booms.
- Molecular Destabilization: He can suppresses the atomic charge, that causes protons and electronics to disintigrate into oblivion.
"Kinetic Factor": Kinetic Energy plays a special role in his ability to control molecules. Ryūken Senju's primary ability was the ability to absorb the energy caused by a kinetic impact. While this power does have limits, he can survive a 20 story fall, discharge powerful concussive blasts of energy/chakra/chi, and be struck with superhuman force without suffering injuries. Ryūken's kinetic absorption power evolved to greater limits and the energy he absorbed had to be channeled into powerful blasts of concussive force or heat. He could also purposely channel the energy to increase the force of his physical blows. After absorbing his peak level of energy, his punches and kicks were 10 times stronger than normal. It isn't known if he could channel the energy for the purpose of lifting great amounts of weight. After absorbing the energy of kinetic impacts, he can now channel the energy into blasts of corrosive energy due to an acidic enzyme that was secreted from the tips of his fingers. This enzyme was specifically produced aside from it's naturally acidic properties, could counter act an enemy's accelerated healing capabilities. The process of self-healing was actually reversed so that the more an opponent's body tried to heal injuries inflicted by the enzyme, the worse the injuries became. He absorbs the energy of any blow he is struck by, not just punches, but also projectiles like bullets, and to a less successful degree, electricity and physically based energy beams. If bound, he can be punched by a teammate until he is strong enough to break the bonds. He is also adept at taunting foes into attacking him.
Ability to teleport himself, the clothes he is wearing, and within limits a certain amount of additional mass which is in contact with him. He teleports by displacing himself into the Brimstone Dimension, traveling through it, and then returning to his own dimension at a certain distance from his point of departure. He consciously determines his point of return. The entire process occurs so quickly that Ryūken is unaware of being in the Brimstone Dimension at all. Ryūken guides himself through the brimstone dimension by an unconscious, natural direction-finding sense. Although Ryūken controls his teleportation ability with his conscious mind, his power to teleport is not psionic. Rather it is the result of an unknown biochemical/biophysical reaction which he triggers mentally. When he disappears in teleporting, Ryūken leaves behind smoke with a stench reminiscent of burning brimstone. This is a small portion of the atmosphere of the Brimstone Dimension that escapes while the aperture is open. His teleportation is invariably accompanied by the muffled sound of imploding air rushing to fill the vacuum left where Ryūken's body was. Ryūken's powers automatically displace liquids and gases when he arrives in the course of a teleportation.
The longer the distance over which Ryūken teleports himself, the harder and more exhausting it is for him to make the teleportation "jump". It is easier for him to teleport between north and south (along Earth's magnetic field lines) than it is for him to teleport between east and west (against the magnetic lines). Under optimal conditions, teleporting only himself and his costume, Ryūken can displace himself a distance of about 2 miles east-to-west, and up to 3 miles north-to-south. Making a vertical teleportation upwards is difficult and dangerous. Ryūken has made a vertical teleportation "jump" of 2 miles by pushing himself to his physical limits. Before his death he was able to port Shinzui and himself from Land of Fire to Land of Lighting which is 1,689 miles and he was weakened and near death at the time. Ryūken's momentum is retained throughout the process of teleportation: he arrives with whatever amount of inertia he left with. For example, if he were falling from a great height, he could not teleport himself towards the ground in order to save himself; he would land with the same velocity that he teleported with. He can subtract this inertia by teleporting short distances upwards (as though taking two steps back for every one forward). The limits to the mass that Ryūken can carry with him while teleporting, and the limits to the distance over which he can teleport himself with additional load is unknown. When he transports a passenger over even moderate distances, they both feel weakened and ill, to the point of exhaustion. Teleportation over further distances could be fatal. Through practice, Ryūken has increased the mass he can teleport with him. (He once teleported himself and Sigma from the center of a small island into the water just off its coast without harming either of them). The upper limits of this capacity are as yet unknown. Ryūken can use his powers offensively by grappling with an enemy and teleporting him or her in a series of rapid jumps. The strain of these "multiple ports" can exhaust foes without superhuman endurance while Ryūken remains strong enough to continue fighting.
While teleportation may seem like it is simply for travel, it can actually be a valuable ability, as it can be used offensively (and quite powerful, as a spatial attack), while offering superiority in terms of movement speed and distance coverage, and a skilled strategist/tactician can use it for many innovative manners. He can teleport matter and energy from one location to another without transporting himself along or requiring physical contact.
He can combine using teleportation with physical fighting to gain advantage enabling him to attack from every angle.
By projecting chakra and translating brain waves into chakra format (brain waves are converted into chakra for the user to understand), the user can telepathically communicate, read minds and project his own thoughts into the minds of others within a radius of 300 miles. He can also send powerful brain-waves in the form of nano-chakra (undetectable even by Sharingan or Byakugan) which can allow him to alter and even control others minds. This conversation is generally cloaked and even in the presence of another telepath can be hidden if required via a telepathic cloak. Ryūken has continuously used this ability to fight his opponents mentally or simply break their will or even alter/access their memories. With this ability he create realistic telepathic illusions and cause people to experience events which are not actually occurring. He can mask his presence from being detected by others. His abilities can at times go undetected or be counteracted by other more powerful telepaths depending on their level of skill in using their own psi abilities. He can extend these defenses to others around him as well. He can also develop mental link with any person which remains as a connection to that individual. Can mask himself, and other peoples' presence from those around him. Can telepathically disguise himself, making his appearance to those around him quite different (changing the appearance of clothing, as well as more involved disguising). He can also possess the mind of another, and use that being's body as his own. He is immune to any and all mental intrusion. This includes defense against psychic or empathic powers, hypnosis, as well as illusions and deception.
He has continuously used this ability to control the minds of others upon mere concentration. This power can allow him to completely shut down several people's minds, making it appear as if time has stopped. This power is capable of forcing others to tell the truth rather than only knowing if they are lying. If the victims were placed into a semi-conscious state, they may not have any recollection of the previous actions that they performed while under its effect. However, this has required several hours of practice. He can also place large amounts of information in another's mind. And, finally can essentially cause loss of particular memories and amnesia in another person or group of people.
With further training, he has become masterful in the art of using telepathy for combative purposes as well. As a telepath, he takes advantage of his powers in a fight by reading his opponents' movements seconds before they make them, giving him the opportunity to counter-attack faster, and he can also use her telepathy to mask his presence from other people, humans and super-humans alike. He also creates telepathic illusions to distract his enemies while fighting them (which are normally unnoticeable unlike Genjutsu) and as a ninja, he uses his psychic knife to incapacitate his opponents without killing them, though he has less inhibitions about doing so and will if necessary.
- Telepathic Knife: Described as "the focused totality of his psychic powers," by intensely channeling and focusing his chakra and mental powers to his hands to create “psychic blades”, razor-sharp edges of pure mental energy which are said to be the ultimate physical manifestation of his powers which he plunges into the minds of his targets directly. He often uses them to disrupt the neurons of his foes by driving the glowing "blade" of mental energy into their skulls. It is able to kill. Even without it piercing through their skull, even when it pierces one's skin, it can essentially cause amnesia.
Nature Transformation; The Coming-of-Age Technique:
Ryūken Senju being the master of Wind Release chakra nature, capable of producing techniques of massive scale and power. He could not only manipulate Wind Release but also could control Air Pressure, and wind around him present in the environment. He could alter air pressure, or manipulate whether at the same time. Being capable of utilizing a technique which completely surpassed the skills of any Wind manipulator on earth, he could essentially shower his enemies with a barrage of air bullets, slice them with his techniques and what not. All of this was done by, enhancing and stimulating one technique known as the The Way of the Wind which has truly become The Coming-of-Age Technique. His control over it was incredible, throughout his lifetime Ryūken was greatly feared owing to his proficiency in this field. He has studied his own nature transformation to get a better understanding of chakra control and manipulation. It has been stated that he has developed something more than just Wind Release with this understanding of his.
He is also a Yin Release genjutsu user, who has displayed to have amazing skills with illusions. He also has an extensive knowledge of Yin-Yang Release, its component Yin and Yang as well as techniques which involved this kind of nature manipulation. Yin and yang, the natural dualities of polar opposites or seemingly contrary forces that are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world and how they give rise to each other in turn in relation to each other. With many distinct natural dualities e.g., dark and light, female and male, low and high, cold and hot, water and fire, earth and Wind—are thought of as manifestations of yin and yang (respectively). Though described as polar opposites they combine to form a greater whole with almighty effects such as creating anything or all things. Everything has both yin and yang aspects as light could not be understood if darkness didn't exist, and shadow cannot exist without light. Ryūken states that separating the energies of yin and yang, also interpreted as positive and negative electric potential respectively. When the yin (negative energy) and yang (positive energy) collide together to become whole again then lightning is created. With his deep understanding of yin-yang he was finally able create the principles of a devastating technique for others.
His understanding and usage of Yin-Yang Release is much deeper and his alternative usage is considered to be very creative and exquisite. He has recently revealed the extensive usage of Sound Release.
The Way of the Wind:
With affinity for wind confirmed and continuous training, he was blessed with a gift known as the The Way of the Wind. Becoming the manipulator of wind nature was a complete surprise and yet a gift to him. He took up quotes such as " Thought is the wind, knowledge the sail, and mankind the vessel" and "When men sow the wind it is rational to expect that they will reap the whirlwind" to further express his affection for the element. He stated that a life without a right wind (goal) is like a boat without sails. He practiced manipulating wind in many ways to perfect his wind manipulation.
Soon, he learned to manipulate wind in such a way that it produces a massive shock wave which is capable to giving rise to multiple fissures and knock opponents off their feet with relative ease. He could also channel wind release both through his hand and weapons to increase the latter's cutting power and density.
He was provided with a basic Wind element technique which helped him to become the master of any form of wind. It seemed that this technique was the one which would be described as the coming-of-age technique. With the properties of chakra flow, nature transformation, shape transformation which he learned in academy and his newly discovered prowess this technique became the basis of all his skills.
After learning the ways of wind release, he began channeling it through Wire Strings and attack his enemies with an invisible wave of wind. This so called style known as the Way of the Wind was certainly one of the most unique style of ninjutsu that ever came into existence. With his unpredictable moves, he became a very versatile fighter. Soon, he had an idea to fuse his wind-natured chakra with his already incredible way of sword (Kenjutsu). Through years of training and patience, Ryūken became a master of wind in true sense. He has spent his entire life in pursuit of perfection and has attained it through constant intensive training and determination. He actually mastered wind nature to such degree that he becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when he comes in contact with air or wind, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. He is also able draw sustenance from the air or even slow or stop aging.
Due to the mastery of air, he has gained tremendous lung capacity. He has a tremendous lung capacity and ability to use the oxygen very effectively enabling him to hold their breath for extended periods of time while staying active. His lungs are always filled with fresh air and cannot be drained out unless he wishes. He has also occassionally demonstrated the ability to generate air: the atmospheric gases. With his superb chakra control, tremendous reserves and mastery over the wind, he has become virtually peerless.
This way of his sword came to be popularly known as the Invincible Blade of Wind. Some of his known moves are:
- Air pressure: One of his trademark abilities Ryūken can essentially alter the pressure of the air. By doing so he can either increase the force per unit area exerted on a surface by the weight of air above that surface in the atmosphere of Earth or decrease it. It can leave his opponents vulnerable and immobile. If he increases the force they wouldn't be able to move while if he decreases it drastically he can cause his opponents to float aimlessly. He can not only control the local pressure but air pressure with a very wide range. Being able to control state-wide pressure he can also cause change in weather. He can generate, shape and manipulate pressure, application of continuous force by one body on another that it is touching, or the exertion of force upon a surface by an object, fluid, etc., in contact with it. He can infuse pressure with his physical combat allowing him to have most of the applications of Pressure Manipulation such as making weapons, armor, and etc.
- Pressure Level One: This is the most common and frequent form of the Air Pressure that Ryūken escalate during a practical combat. While Ryūken can utilize the pressure to not be affected by it he can accumulate the pressure of oxygen in his field, affecting his opponents need of oxygen, which is rapidly increased during combat. Without enough oxygen the brain cannot function properly and will reduce the awareness of his opponents in a certain radius. Favoring himself with this technique to illusionary redeem to be faster than his opponent at "all" time.
- Pressure Level Two: This is the most easiest of all forms to utilize, Ryūken simply drops the air pressure and to somewhat causes change in a person's personal gravity, which causes them to levitate at first then the opponent(s) would end up floating aimlessly in the sky. Which makes them vulnerable against any form of attacks.
- Pressure Level Three: It is the basic level air pressure controlling and yet can be proved very dangerous, it allows the Ryūken to increase the air pressure drastically, which would cause cause his opponents to become immobile, since they will be immobile they will be completely vulnerable to his attacks. Also, if he further increases the air pressure, the pressure would cause to produce an adverse on the opponents body, his opponent(s) body will start aching, their bones start crushing and their tendrils will start tearing. Which indeed is one of the most horrible ways to die.
- Pressure Level Four (Final): MORE TO COME.
- Wind-Style Shock Waves: Ryūken would manipulate his Wind style chakra to form transparent and yet massive shock waves which is capable to giving rise to multiple fissures and knock opponents off their feet with relative ease. He uses it on regular basis to lead a surprise attack on his enemies. He can exert these shock waves either in multiple direction or focus all of them to a single direction/ opponent to increase the intensity of the attack. He can generate powerful shock-waves that can cause objects and people to be pushed over, repulsed back, shatter fragile objects, and even deliver a clout to induce asphyxia.
- Gale-Blast: A simple technique, created by concentrating wind around him (i.e, natural wind not produced by his chakra) to rotate in a violent manner to such extent that the winds become visible and forms multiple orbs called the Gale Orbs. These orbs can be project out of his hands and through the air, unlike Chidori Sharp Spear, one instead of extending it like a blade of spear can actually launch the jutsu itself which would propel towards the enemy with incredible speed. He can throw these orbs at rapid successions, on contact these orbs will start slicing down enemy slowing and then would explode. These explosions can be fatal if not deadly.
- Wind Sensing/ Air Sensing: An unique form of sensory-technique. Since, Ryūken can manipulate wind around him and control air pressure, he can disperse air around him and when bodies come in contact with air or inhale it, he is able to discern them regardless of how distant they are from Ryūken. As it is air, it is impossible for enemies to deduct that Ryūken is able to feel their presence. Any sudden change in the velocity of wind and change in air pressure would notify him, Ryūken can essentially track the whereabouts of objects that he wants to. This being a passive technique is said to be always activate and yet takes a little to no amount of chakra. If so he could setup controlled areas of air that coming into contact with would immediately alert him. But addition to simply chakra, it could pickup projectiles or other inanimate objects. As stated by himself, this technique can be used to track down anyone within his range even if his opponent is invisible.
- Crushing Turbulent Fang: Ryūken would manipulate the warm air around him, then would form a rotating storm with his winds, soon the the rotating winds reach an incredible speed of 120 km/h it results in formation of two gigantic hurricane's. Ryūken would further speed up the cyclones hence increasing their destructive abilities. Forming two gigantic hurricanes then he would simply shape the two hurricanes in the form of two dragons, which are used to execute long-range strikes, the dragons would propel themselves towards the opponents with great speed. Then would ultimately crush the opponent from both sides. Once on contact, these dragons would explode simultaneously giving rise to a gigantic explosion capable to destroying anything in it's vicinity.
- Wind Release: Wind Dragon Bullet Technique: Ryūken can form a large serpentine dragon which then is slammed into an intended target dealing a substantial amount of physical damage. To be specific, with enough skill this technique could easily destroy buildings and deal a great enough physical blow to be fatal. The only notable difference between this technique an the water variation is that this technique instead uses condensed air for its performance making it usable in greater variety of locations. Furthermore, the incredible speed in which the air used in this technique is condensed causes moisture to be drawn in as well giving the dragons an opacity similar to clouds.
- Wind-Enhanced Illusion: By manipulating air around him, Ryūken can put his opponent(s) under an illusion. With the speed of wind, he can potentially 'stop' time because of the rates of his movement. While the targets in this area do not notice anything difference, because the pressure isn't harming them, they do not notice that they are moving slower, and rather think that he is moving very fast. This technique, would cause his opponent's to hallucinate as if he's controlling his own state of existence. Ryūken can move at incredible speeds, causing the opponent to become unaware of the illusion and forcing them into thinking that it is a ninjutsu. Any form of harm made to him while this technique is activated, will be cancelled. Which is because the user would move at such a speed normal eyes cannot follow, and would leave an after image behind. Ryūken can materialize his state of existence of remain in gaseous state while using this technique, which is completely his choice. This, strategy is greatly used by him in order to manipulate the fear of his opponent(s) and to confuse them.
- White Squall': The White Squall is a further enhanced wind based illusion used by Ryūken. Since, Ryuken can control air pressure, manipulate wind, use wind chakra and finally to some extent can use air space he would emit a special wind from his body which would be relatively thicker than normal air, then this air would spread throughout a huge range (nearly 500 meter). When inhaled by someone, they would become immobile. Soon, the whole world would appear in an inverted manner and everything would turn black and white then the user makes his enemies see their worst nightmare this causes them to suffer through extreme mental trauma, and causes them to became mentally unstable. This also to somewhat weakens their will power to do anything. Hence, this technique not only incapacitates the enemy but also makes him mentally unfit to continue fighting and is said to be amazingly effective when it comes to weakening one's Killing Intent. It has been proved that whoever has inhaled the chakra infused air, has suffered through lung diseases and breathing problems later on.
- Sublimation: He can transform his body completely into air, mist smoke or other gaseous or near-gaseous substance. While his transformed form can be either anatomically identical to his normal form, aside of being made of air, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately he can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of his form being more important than the other. He has no need for oxygen, allowing him to survive indefinitely in airless environments. Because of this, he can simulate powers such as adapt in water and vacuum, he has stated that he doesn't need to breathe at all while in this form.
- Sub-Zero Wind Generation: He is able to rapidly cool the air in a large area and generate cold air from around their body. The air is significantly colder, making it able to freeze and blow away targets. He can freeze or blast people with bursts of cold air, mimic wind chill on exposed flesh and negate heat based attacks with walls of cold air.
- Deflection: He is capable of deflecting attacks, normally projectiles or blunt force, away from him. Ryūken is able to deflect approaching objects with ease. The principal of the technique remains unknown.
- Oxygen-control: He can erase the oxygen from surrounding environment causing respiring organism to choke and even go into cardiac arrest. is able to manipulate oxygen atoms that are smaller than normal, and can pierce any material. Down at the atomic levels, all matter forms a mesh. When Micro-oxygen is introduced, it slips into the mesh of atoms. When it is forced at high pressures, it has enough to force to cause the de-cohering of the surrounding atoms, thus disassembling the target, and also violently reacting with any surrounding component substances, which would create combustion. A blast of it can cut through matter, and reacts with anything that happens to be in in the immediate vicinity, thus being an extremely effective weapon. He can breathe micro oxygen energy that can destroy organic matter, and even vaporize metallic minerals. He is able to generate oxygen in gigantic quantities; oxygen being poisonous in large quantity. He has repeatedly created damaging oxygen-based chemicals such as ozone (O3) and carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Air Compression: He can manipulate pressure in the air molecules to solidify the air, with the level of solidity going from loose jello to metal-like hardness or beyond. He can also compress the air to such degree and then release it suddenly that it explodes violently, thereby killing the opponent. He can can also cause the air to become many times sharper than normal conventional swords. He can infuse any object with air allowing him to literally blow his enemies away and give his objects extra slicing damage for air-infused impact.
- Wind Burst: He is able to create and project bolts of air or wind and control the intensity and power of these projectiles, the bolts aren't weak but they aren't as powerful as a full powered attack. These bolts could be used to stun, cut, injure, or even penetrate and stab the enemy. The technique is able to deliver impact of concussive force, whether directly or remotely, which can knock the target back and cause internal and external damage.
- Wind Vortex Generation: He can create tornadoes, whirlwinds and similar forms of wind storms. He can generate winds of varying intensity. This also gives him a degree of weather control.
- Weather Control: He can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, ie. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.
- Vacuum Formation: He can absorb air from a given area to cause a massive implosion, or to cause others to suffocate. He can also release the air in order to create an explosion that can even break through rock. He can cause attraction and repulsion subsequently by causing an vacuum, making the air to rush back into the area, dragging everything with it. By causing air within the area to be rejected with a powerful force he can give rise to powerful explosions. Since, fire and sound need air, this technique can nullify every form of fire and sound-based ninjutsu.
- Creation: He can turn the air into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs or create structures and buildings of varying permanence. He can use it for almost any situation, creating anything he needs. He can construct bladed weapons of various shapes and sizes from the air, giving them incredible cutting power and maneuverability. He has the ability to form wings out of wind and use them from transportation to offensive and defensive purposes such as using them as a shield to block oncoming attacks or slicing the his target with a blistering windy sting. He can create shields of varying shapes and sizes out of the air, deflecting attacks and oncoming opponents. He can create walls from air or wind, and shape the wall to shape he wants, but afterwards the walls are unchanging and immobile. The walls of air are highly pressurized, airtight magnetic fields. He is able to create beings of air or shape existing air into wanted shapes and control them. He can also delete the creature once he is done with them.
- Air-Dash: He is capable of performing short "dashes" in mid-air, allowing increased speed and even changing direction in mid-jump. This is only due to his ability to merge with and control air itself. He can walk on the air, treating it like a solid matter. He can run and move across the air as if walking on the ground, giving him greater maneuverability in any given environment.
- After-images: With his wind release, he can move in such a way that he can leave at least 20 clones of himself at once using chakra. While they are indistinguishable from the his true self and mimic his movements, the clones are intangible and do not last long.
- Scorching Wind Creation: He is able to rapidly heat the air in a large area and generate hot air from around his body. The air is significantly hotter, making it able to blister, dehydrate, and damage away targets.
- Air-Bomb: He is able to turn compressed air into explosives and shape them into forms such as spheres and cubes, allowing them to be projected or thrown. When the bomb comes into contact with a target, the air is released with force, from sudden gusts to hurricane force winds. Because of his training, he is now able to detonate the bombs at will or can use several orbit him.
- Nitrogen Control: He can create, shape and manipulate nitrogen, nonmetallic colorless, odorless, tasteless, and mostly inert diatomic gas (N2) at standard conditions, constituting 78.09% by volume of Earth's atmosphere. The extremely strong bond in elemental nitrogen dominates nitrogen chemistry, causing difficulty for both organisms and industry in converting the N2 into useful compounds, but at the same time causing release of large amounts of often useful energy when the compounds burn, explode, or decay back into nitrogen gas.
- Insulation: He can heat up the air to create an "Air Lens" to block off electricity or create an airtight wall of wind to insulate the electricity.
- Air Cutter: He has shown the capability to send a stream of wind which is so sharp and intense that it cuts through anything leaving the victim in pieces. When used in his battle against Shinzui Uchiha, he used it in such a manner that, the air itself was transformed into multiple mighty yet invisible blades of wind. He is able to use air itself to slice objects, focusing a current of wind, or in some cases sound, to the point where it takes on a sharp edge, which he launched at foes. Although this attack does usually slashing damage, to some extent he is able to focus it into single piercing stab like immaterial bullet. While the attack is generally performed by slashing the air, he has shown that he could be able to perform it in water or stabbing ground and releasing attack through those elements. It can be used to cut through the air to cause a vacuum that possesses incredible sharpness. He has even demonstrated the ability to slice through the very third dimensional space. By removing or displacing a slit of space, this will cause a rip within the spatial area, and anything occupying that area will suffer the cut as well. Since this is a spatial attack that attacks the very third dimension, there is no defense against it.
- Wind Immunity: His body has become naturally immune to most air or wind based techniques. Even, his entire body has become a vessel which can absorb wind energy and convert it into his own energy which allows him to perform multiple tasks.
- Sonic Wind: He can control the ratio between air pressure and sound waves, causing air molecules to vibrate at proportional magnitude of the ratio. This allows him to create and control supersonic air currents. It also allows him to transmit and control sound within the atmosphere. By increasing the air ratio to 100% (and reducing sound to 0%) he can fire off highly condensed blunt blasts of air capable of shattering rocks and deflecting weapons. Reversely, by increasing the sound ratio to 100%, he can generate ultrasonic waves that cannot be heard by an average person. At sufficient levels, the airwaves produces a blast overpressure, or high-energy-impulse noise, which is the sharp instantaneous rise in ambient atmospheric pressure, enough to cause critical or even lethal effects. In essence, this ability creates atmospheric air pressure to allow sound waves to travel through, overcoming the weakness of vacuum, while increasing in strength and versatility by adding air pressure into the sound waves.
- Wind Release: Hypersonic Flight: By channeling high concentration of wind-natured-chakra to his feet, he can move at very fast speeds, rapidly striking his opponent. This technique looks more like a form of flight rather than general movement. This is actually a very high-speed movement technique. While somewhat similar to maximum speed of the Lightning Release Armour in regards to function and speed, this appears to be more instinctual, seemingly requiring no previous knowledge to perform. It produces a different sound; rather than the electricity of the armor, this makes a booming or static noise. It allows the user to move at supersonic speeds (exceeds the speed of Mach 2). The speed may vary user to user, depending on their skills and chakra invested. He can move at speeds greater than Mach 10, for example. Ryūken Senju either through real flight through the technique or movement on the surface of earth, can maintain speed and reflexes far in excess to that of even most superhumans. His prowess highly outmatches that of Hotaru and Fuurin easily. He has also demonstarted that he is fast enough to comfortably catch bullets and other propelled projectiles. He has been seen to fly at Mach 10 speeds (7690 mph) in the Earth's atmosphere. Speeds faster than this cause great environmental damage and are avoided unless absolutely necessary. However, he has been seen to be capable of travelling in space as well, though he mentions that his experimentation came in handy to achieve that particular feat. He can therefore fly at speeds exceeding the escape velocity of earth (7 miles per second) under his own power. While on ground, he has been seen to be running at speed's exceeding Mach 30.
- Air Shield: An advanced form of shield created by generating sonic-winds. Due to intense density and high frequency vibrations, the armor of airwaves can be very difficult, if not impossible, to penetrate. It can deflect tools such as shurikens and even high ranking techniques such as Wind Release: Rasenshuriken. This shield can also be used inside vacuum.
Since the air acts as a medium for the sound vibrations, he does not need to worry about having no medium for the airwaves to travel through. Due to the vibrations being capable of traveling from one medium to another, the airwaves cannot be blocked easily. What normally blocks sonic waves and vibrations may be shattered by the high-pressurized air currents, allowing the vibrations to continue towards the target, increasing the range and lethality of the ability, while conversely what blocks the air currents is shattered by the sonic vibrations.
In essence, this ability creates atmospheric air pressure to allow sound waves to travel through, overcoming the weakness of vacuum, while increasing in strength and versatility by adding air pressure into the sound waves.
Ryūken's primary superhuman ability is the power to harness electrons. The speech center of his brain contains a unique organic mechanism that's able to generate an unknown particle that interacts with the electrons he absorbs to create certain phenomena that are determined by his mental control.
He has the ability to transduce sonic vibrations, which reach his body into various types of light. This ability seems to operate over a great range of frequencies, including the audible spectrum (35 to 16,500 cycles per second), and a great variation of sound pressure levels regardless of the complexity, dissonance, or randomness of the sound. For example, a car crash and a symphonic passage of equal duration will both produce usable music incoming acoustic vibrations. He, however, does prefer the sound of music, particularly that which is rhythmically sustained. Not only is music more pleasant to his ears, but the steady beat of popular music provides a more constant source of sound to convert. However, he can use any sound produced by his own body only under certain conditions. Also has demonstrated the ability to release the absorbed sound in one burst. By, mixing his wind and yin chakra in a perfect ratio, he produces sound.
He possesses the power to transduce sound also protects him from being deafened by loud noises. Ryūken's most devastating offensive weapon, and one of the phenomena based upon the particle interaction, is his actual voice. A whisper can level a city, cause distant dormant volcanoes to become active once more, shake entire continents apart and generate tremors on the far side of the planet. A hypersonic shout has been said to generate enough force to destroy planets. Due to the constant and extreme danger posed by his voice, he has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering even the smallest sound, even while asleep. Recently it has been shown that Ryūken's scream is tied into his emotions, especially anger. This in turn would mean that the power of his scream would depend on his emotional state in at least some way. It would explain the somewhat significant difference of the power released by his quasi-sonic scream.
He wears a metallic, fork-shaped antenna upon his brow that allows him to focus and channel his powers in more directed and less destructive ways. This antenna monitor's the speech center of his brain and allows him to direct quantities of the unknown particles to create controlled phenomena, such as enhancing his physical strength beyond his normal limits. He can also channel all the available energy he has into one arm for a single, massively powerful punch called the Master Blow. The exertion from this, however, taxes his ability to employ the energy to its full power for a short time.
Ryūken can use his sonic powers as a form of sonar (Sound Navigation and Ranging). By sending out a precise, pure note and listening to the returning, altered wave-front of the note, he can evaluate his surroundings in total darkness with varying degrees of resolution. He can tighten sound waves around himself or others near him, making a barrier against outside attack. He also possesses superhuman stamina in his lungs, throat, and vocal cords. He also has the ability to project his voice onto other objects with enough skill and precision that it always fools people. This ability has been refereed to as, "Super Ventriloquism".
He can generate powerful sonic blasts, sonic force-fields, and can even create solid objects created from sound including battering rams, pincers and platforms. He can also generate high pitched sonic vibrations that are subtle enough to avoid him being consciously detected by others and, thereby, allowing him to influence the actions of others. By creating wings out of pure sound energy, he can propel herself through the air at great speeds; most likely supersonic at the speeds of sound. He also has a drastically enhanced sense of hearing, enough that perceive in his ears sounds like rushing boulders, making it a very useful ability for detection. Simply by placing his hand on the ground and causing vibrations to form caused the ground to collapse.
He can project waves of intense, high-volume sound (maximum loudness: 510 decibels), capable of deafening anyone within a 3.6 mile radius. He can convert sound into controlled blasts of concussive force with a maximum force equivalent to 5,000 pounds of TNT. He can also create 3-dimensional, mobile sound or mass constructs possessing such complex forms as those of animals. He shapes and animates these constructs by mental command and they only remain in existence for as long as he wills them. Not possessed of the sentient life force that his own sonic form is, the constructs are not nearly as invulnerable. The constructs also can be used to fuse with a human body and be able to survive for a longer period of time and command other sound constructs, though it also causes the host's body to also deteriorate when they do.
It has been stated that he has developed a natural Sonar, which is a result of his mastery over sound. He can determine the location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves. He can emit calls out to the environment and listen to the echoes of those calls that return from various objects near him, and use these echoes to locate and identify the objects. Alternately, he can use ambient sounds do the same. Since this ability isn't based on sight or light, Invisibility is useless against it, as are most forms of Camouflage. He is able to pick up even the slightest vibrations through physical contact with the ground, enabling him to perceive his surroundings as precisely as normal sight. He can perceive the movement on a body of water with extreme accuracy and determine where threats are placed in water sources. Since, illusions lack mass from which sound would bounce, he can easily tell if its a genjutsu or not. Since, he already has developed an amazing sense of hearing; he can can hear with amazing clarity, distance, and even frequencies outside normal range. His ears can pick up every single sound, can decipher layer upon layer of differing sounds and conversations, locate the source of noise or pick up a sound from a mile away in a busy city. An offshoot to Radar Sense this ability is the combination of all other sense (Excluding Radar Sense) and can allows to increase the stability of it as well as to be used as a sub-par replacement. All of Ryūken's senses help identify people by the specific patterns of their heartbeat, smell, touch, sound, and even Radar appearance as it allows to "see" through objects, specifically clothes (Though albeit obscure).
Ryūken has vast knowledge about the history of the Turmoils of previous Shinobi War, he is also one of the very few people who knows about the truth of the Uchiha Clan. Being a tactician, it is certainly important for him to know each and every detail of every technique and every Shinobi. Ryūken is well versed in the arts of Fūinjutsu; which according to him was taught by his private tutor. With his already overwhelming chakra reserves and control and finally extraordinary life-force. Ryūken's senju lineage has acted in the similar manner to a catalyst, when it comes down to his skills as a fūinjutsu master. He is capable of utilizing Generic Sealing Technique, to call forth his tools whenever required. He was also able to learn the secret technique of Uzumaki clan, which would allow them to seal a living creature. Lately, he has also shown to have knowledge about tailed beast extraction and has claimed that he can perform the technique alone. Finally, he has some knowledge about the history of Sage of Six Paths and his legacy.
Although, not his preferred form of combat Ryūken is capable of using Genjutsu's simultaneously in his battles. He can effectively cast and dispel high level Genjutsu's. During his youth, he was highly trained in the arts of disrupting one's chakra and 'dispelling genjutsu since he belonged to the clan which were the sworn rivals of the genjutsu utilizing clan. With, his incredibly advanced growth rate he quickly learned how to render a genjutsu useless. Also like Deidara he has trained his eyes to counter genjutsu, allowing him to see through and negate them. In the similar manner to Deidara, when he would use this skill of his, the pupils of his eyes would contract. Over the past few years Ryūken has become a force that everyone is scared of.
He can be very stealthy when he needs to. With his specially outfitted suit and various toys in pockets he can sneak into a facility and learn whatever information he desires although he sometimes prefers to fight his way in. He has proven to be very good at speaking positively, truthfully, and charismatically in front of large audiences. His innate nobility has earned him the respect and friendship from a good number of different persons. He is self-educated in the law and speaks several languages. He is an exceptional marksman of every type of firearm who is sometimes depicted as being ambidextrous in this respect. He is skilled in sharpshooting and knife throwing as well.
He has trained as a paratrooper, ranger, demolitions expert and vehicle specialist. He holds an unlimited-tonnage, all-seas license as a commander of ocean-going vessels. He has completed his ANBU-Black Ops training, while breaking all records and setting the bar high. He has also trained under Iwagakure-nin's while in disguise of an Iwa-Shinobi recruited for War in the cavalry division. He has mentioned to have some training in piloting helicopters as well (a new technology introduced by Iwagakure in order to land successful aerial hits on their opponents).
Due to being a spy, more like a high ranking agent of a mysterious group, which has yet to be named the Senju been branded with various implants and has undergone various genetic modifications, which were necessary for him to become a "Super-Agent" of sorts. It seems that agents of the organization typically have implants into them.
- Hypnotica: Hypnotica are implant that enable the user to hypnotize others. This was used by him, who already displayed mastery in it's power despite it normally taking years to master. However, it is revered as a dangerous implant in which can open a two-way brain scramble.
- I.P Protocol: This implants makes the user's face unable to be captured by surveillance cameras and a person's memory.
- The Vision: The vision are a special set of devices implanted in the user's eyes. According to Ryūken, these contain GPS and navigation system. Allowing one to track his targets or get to places safely. It has various capabilities such as being able to track the GPS coordinates of a cellphone, thermal vision, detect radio waves, and being capable of giving detailed analysis of scenes and fights. Ryūken's one being more advanced also contains "X-ray" vision, allowing him to find his targets easily. It also has an optimized targeting optics, making him a terrifyingly accurate sniper.
- Anti-Sensor Device: A micro device, implanted in an unknown region of his body. This implant continuously gives off Z5 and T2-waves, which can disrupt the concentration and ability of a sensor who is trying to sense him. The device seems to have a cloaking mode, which seems to "activate" on receiving the user's command mentally (a micro-receiver had to be fit inside his head as well) in order to completely cloak his chakra even when he is continuously using it in battle.
- Regenerative-Bone Claws: He has been given sets of regenerative bone claws. His skeleton includes six retractable 12-inch long bone claws, three in each arm, that are housed beneath the skin and muscle of his forearms. He can, at will, release these slightly curved claws through his skin beneath the knuckles on each hand. The skin between the knuckles tears, however, he does not bleed (enhanced healing on his skin; another performance enhancer by the organization). He can unsheathe any number of his claws at once, although he must keep his wrists straight at the moment his claws pass from his forearms into his hands. When unsheathed, the claws are entirely within his hands, allowing him to bend his wrists when they are extended. The claws are made of bone, unlike the claws of normal mammals which are made of keratin, the bone claws are sharp and dense enough to slice through substances as durable as most metals, wood, and stone. If destroyed because of possessing extremely amazing regenerative qualities will simply regrow. Breaking the claws doesn't seem to put him in pain (maybe because of the fact that these are rather superficial implants). The regenerative healing of his claws has nothing to do with his natural healing capabilities.
- Infinity Blood: His entire blood was bombarded with radiation of various types, genetic modifications, vitamins, chemical agents and serums. This has made his blood highly toxic and radioactive for others. Also, this procedure has caused him to age dramatically slower to extensively healthy but abnormal cells. Takumi once stated because of this it is possible that he may indefinitely maintain his youth. Although he is almost 80 years old, he has the youthful appearance and vitality of a man in the physical prime of his life. Due to this procedure, his blood his way denser than normal and cannot be used for transfusions since it'd kill the receiver.
- Cybernetic Implants in Left Hand: He has implants superficially placed on his wrist, palm and fingers in his left arm. These grant him access to various functions such as:
- Pain Receptor Control: He can turn his pain receptors on and off so he can keep fighting when the pain would stop a normal man, and has implants that numb him to most pain - he has undergone major surgery while awake and alert.
- System Control: He has a computer virus, that can gain complete control of any system it has unfettered access to, allowing him to manipulate data or rearrange security privileges.
- Hacking: He is an expert computer hacker due to his cybernetic hand. With his computer hacking skills, he is able to breach the highest security systems. His skills are rivaled by none.
- Magnetism: The arm can generate magnetic fields to pull or push metal objects at will.
- Camouflage: The cybernetic implants can enter camouflage mode causing others to perceive his hand as completely normal.
- Lasers: Standard lasers that can be used as weapons or for welding, including UV laser to penetrate light-permeable shields.
- Kill-Switch: Like most high ranking field agents of this organization, he has been installed with an instant kill-switch. The kill-switch is actually is a two-fold remote controlled bomb. Along with the rest of the implants, they are put inside the agent's neck and near heart. So, if he ever tries to cross them or is captured, the bomb would go off. Hence killing him.
His relationship with other heroes, spies, clansmen and metahumans has been complex. Though a long time member of both the Spy organization and Sorane, and a close associate of the Sorane league and Secret Society, he also does not fully trust them. This (warranted or not) has led to his keeping files on how to defeat allies and friends in case they ever cross the line. Although, he still can love, it's just more difficult for him to after the tragic death of his loved ones and his father's so called betrayal. He does have some trust issues, however he has learnt to cope up with them and trust a handful of Shinobi's and probably will for a long time. However, it is for sure, he is not willing to rely on anyone but himself.
He seems to share a rather strange relationship with "Shinzui"/K.I.B.A., both initially were introduced as team members and soon developed a rivalry among each other, which at first was of course healthy. But as they continued to grow, both seemed to develop genuine distrust and hate for each other. It has been suspected that it might have something to do with their cover as operatives being blown during a mission and the death of their third member. Seeming, Ryūken often blames Shinzui but in his heart knows somewhere it was his fault as well. After the third war, their dislike for each other turned into pure hatred and this caused them to battle several times, nearly killing each other. Its' believe that their relationship is sorta brotherly. They love to hate one another and live for their respective roles in antagonizing the other. They devote so much time to this. An example of this is when Naien worries over Ryūken's safety and sanity. Another is when Tsurara Batsu feels that The Magician a.k.a Shinzui is not spending or devoting time to her. Ryūken and Shinzui also share similarity's with "Typical Prophecy", the main hero and villain are to kill one another, Shinzu's and Ryūken's game will eventually come to an end.
Shinzui sees Ryūken as his reason, Ryūken is kind of what motivates him to commit inexplicable mistakes and even crime. He wants his former rival's attention directed at him. In my Takumi's opinion, they both are like soul mates (not in a literal homosexual sense but they are dependent on each other for their existence). There are Ryūken multiple points in continuity in which Shinzui completely defines himself around Ryūken, because to Shiznui it's all a game (although his respect for him is real and consider's him "worthy"), and without Ryūken there would be no game to play. Ryūken Senju, on the other hand, tends to just view Shinzui as a man who has lost his sanity because of the turmoils of so many war's and on account for so many losses Shinzui had to bear, Ryūken chooses not to end his life and give him numerous chances.
Ryūken wants to help the Shinzui, once he even state that, "Shinzui, you need help." and regardless of what happens, in a battle, they know they can count on each other. Their skills as a team are second to none and are capable of defeating armies and god-like opponents easily. Both can relate to each other's pain and loneliness but they don't let their actions reflect their true emotions. They're both very similar, opposite ends of a magnet. Both are extremely intelligent and equally dangerous, but one fights for all that is right, the other for all that is wrong (in a sense). They're not just fighting each other, they are fighting an idea. Shinzui has shown to care about him, and so has Ryūken, in fact they are the only one's who accept each other for the person they are and don't ask to change other. Truth be told, they could be described as "brothers" not in blood but in bond. Although, it would be idiotic to say that they have inherited the same fate as Indra and Ashura.
Both have accompanied each other in various investigation in spite of their uneasiness and has developed a "partnership" of sorts. Partnership is an interesting word to use, inferring a degree of equality and co-dependency. So who in the partnership is most dependent on the other? The impression that he would survive perfectly well enough without Shinzui, but without Senju, Shinzui would have floundered and remained a little-known amateur. Let us not underestimate the importance of Shinzui’s writings, without them the world would never even of heard of Ryūken. And whether he liked it or not, he did need that fame.
After hearing of Ryūken's death, he had a frown on his face and even covered his eyes (probably holding back tears) but however, he chose to believe the fact that Ryūken was still alive. He also began his search for Ryūken while noting that Ryūken asked his organization not to hurt Shinzui.
Unstated Relationships/Denied Relationships
Ryūken Senju over the past few years has had multiple meaningful relationships which he valued a lot, separating him from the common sociopath. For the most part, Bruce does not engage in a serious romance, preferring to focus in his occasion instead. However, Senju occasionally softens his heart and has been involved with the following women:
- Izumi Soga: Quite possibly Ryūken's best-known romance, Izumi has been Ryūken's lover at several points of his life. Although they are clearly in love with one another, a relationship between the two has been proven difficult to maintain, due to Ryūken's commitment to justice, peace and his agency while on the other hand Izumi feels betrayed and goes rogue. Despite this, they remain close friends and reliable allies.
- Fūrin: Ryūken Senju and Fūrin are the most noticeable couples engaging in a love-hate relationship. Although, later Fūrin becomes attracted to his childhood Raido X. Ryūken has been more than grateful to Fūrin, even in their first meeting, both of them seem to be physically attracted to each other. Even at some point Fūrin became romantically involved with him. However, Ryūken decided not to continue seeing that this relationship could defame his beloved. With her being the Hokage, and him being the traitor brought back by the Hokage. The other members of village would doubt her decision making ability. In spite of acting cold and harsh towards her in order to break up and even after breaking up, he has shown to have a deep undying love and loyalty for her. Even when captured and threatened to kill, he refused to sell her out. Currently, the duo seem to be ignoring each other (for their own good), despite this both have shown great respect and trust for each other.
- Ayumi Yoshida: Ayumi was his first love. Although, not much is known about her. She seemed to have a cute crush on Ryūken and he had the exact same feelings for her. Sadly enough, Ayumi was killed in a mission.
- Dr. Yuki: Yuki was a doctor who helped him to recover from his injuries caused by fighting an entire army alone. Hee started to have feelings towards her and was ready to tell her about his secret identity as a spy, but she was kidnapped by her brother. Ryūken Senju traveled around the world in his crippled state to find her and confess his feelings for her. When he finally finds her, he asked Yuki to marry him. After a struggle with her brother, She was left mentally unable and he took her to a care center so she may have everything she needs.
- Kana Senju: She spent a lot of time combat training against him alone together in the team, and this eventually turned into a flirtatious relationship. They were trapped in the past together, and she nursed him back to health from the brink of death. They also shared a kiss together before what they believed was their final battle. The two set up their first date at a nearby coffee shop but he couldn't make it because he was of his double life as a Spy. Eventually when they discussed their relationship together, they came to the conclusion that although they both loved each other, it would be best for them to stay friends.
- Hana: Ryūken Senju shared a friends with benefits relationship with Hana, who was also her partner before she was impeached of her position as a senior operative by the organization.
As a secret agent of a reputable organization, he has been allotted a number of gadgetry at his disposal, such would include:
- Agent 10 Suit: Ryūken's costume is made up of sturdy but flexible material that not only suited his strength in speed and acrobatics, but also was durable enough to take bullets from machine guns. His suit houses various hidden compartments for his gadgetry such as smoke pellets, fire extinguishing pellets, shurikens, scissors and small bombs. The fingertips of the suit also enable him to use a needle in which can give chemical analysis and even sport lockpicks from his fingertips. Hidden within secret compartments lies his gadgetry, in which a great majority seems to be hidden. He has various gadgetry in his gauntlets such as binoculars and it is occasionally used to store his collapsible Bō staff. His gauntlets can also shoot remote bombs, a sonic device with his ear dampeners, and a grapple line.
- Stealth Mode - The uniform can generate electrical interference that renders it and by extension Static invisible to security cameras. He activates this function by channeling a low voltage charge through the uniform.
- Belt: He keeps most of his personal (his own inventions) field equipment in a signature piece of apparel, a black utility belt. The utility belt has a button to signal a distress call. Over the years it has contained items such as plastic explosives, nerve toxins, modified shurikens, smoke bombs, a fingerprint kit, a cutting tool, an antiseptic gel based band aids, a grappling hook gun, torches, a "re-breather" breathing device, and lockpicks. The belt has also its own automatic security systems.
- EMP Mask: A highly advanced mask created by the top scientist of the organization, the mask is made of webbing that retracts light surrounding the wearer's head and artificially alters the appearance of someone's face. He has used it to sneak into Kirigakure and used it again to gain information on Hotaru Yanma.
- Collapsible Bō Staff: He carries his signature collapsible Bō Staff which he favors in battle in order to make perfect use of his agility and strength. It is able to retract and extend on both sides from the centerpiece and can be electrically charged using to prongs from the tip up the upper section to quickly stun and subdue enemies. It has enough high voltage to critically electrocute his opponents.
- Standard Taser: A Taser is an electroshock weapon. He carries around a hand-held taser that can be used both short range and long range. The exact voltage of the electrical blast is unknown till date.
- Bolas: Thrown devices consisting of a rope weighted at each end, used to snare and restrain opponents.
- Electrical Discharges: Agent 10's gloves were interwoven with microcircuit-conducting filaments capable of high-frequency electrical power from rechargeable power packs in both his glove cuffs and costume tunics. They had the capacity to discharge for up to five minutes of sustained fire before depleting their power supplies.
- Incendiary: The incendiary grenades ignited almost soundlessly and released enough heat to melt through a three-inch thick sheet of steel.
- 'Grapnel: A Hand-held devices that fire a grappling hook across far distances giving Eric the window to make hasty escapes and climb high objects and buildings. The grapple lines can be lengthened and pulled back utilizing the buttons on the gun.
- N.L.I.G: Non-lethal Incapacitating Gun is a variation of a firearm given to agents as a standard weaponry. It's a high-tech engineered gun, N.L.I.G— is the perfect tool for stopping someone without killing them. The rifle fires non-lethal bullets with heavy stopping power that break up under the subcutaneous tissue (or skin). From there, the bullets deliver a tiny amount of dendrotoxin, incapacitating the target long enough for them to be secured and with no harmful side effects. It is said to have three times the piercing power and twice the velocity compared to ordinary bullets, so agents must be careful while using it. Ryūken once managed kill a person with these so called non-lethal bullets.
- Ace Suit: The Ace-suit was specially designed only for Ryūken, this suit was named as "Ace"-suit and was worn by Ryūken when on one man operation. This was given to him after he lost his clairvoyance as a form of apology by "H.E.L.I.X". The ace suit, was used in his battle with Ace, which is indeed funny. The suit is incredibly resistant and dampens the wearers heat signature. It can withstand a point blank laser blast and prevent its user from suffering any internal damage, and can presumably "withstand crushing weight." The suit also possesses three retractable claws in each wrist. The suit is apparently fairly easy to copy as Ryūken has multiple uniforms created presumably in case one is damaged. It can also offer medium protection from radiation and impacts. It is also fully capable of deflecting bullets, though he expressed discomfort in being hit. The material used to make this suit is unknown till date but however, this suit essentially lacks additional gadgetry like his "Agent 10 suit". Although, the utility belt can be used to compensate for this loss. The most interesting thing about it was a self-cleaning electrostatic precipitation system allows for full Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Filtration. It also had an 45 minutes worth compressed air capacity, which helped in situations underwater. The suit was originally black and light orange but in his battle with Ace, he shows a black and navy version of the suit.
- (to none in particular) "I'm a proud man being a member of the powerful Senju Clan. However, unlike them, I'm bathed in hatred similar to that of the Uchiha."
- (to Kiba Uchiha) "I've changed drastically in the span of my life. No longer am I the pure hearted Senju that has the Will of Fire. No -- the similar curse of the Uchiha courses through my blood and nestled itself in my cursed heart. I can feel it crawling and controlling my modest thoughts. It wants your blood to be spilled."
- (To a corpse) "Things will never be as you imagine, so you're better off not seeing them. Reality can't compete with imagination. People are satisfied to judge things by their own narrow experience, never knowing of the wide world outside. Only death will cure a fool. " (見ぬが花井の中の蛙大海を知らず馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない, Minu ga hana I no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu. Baka wa shinanakya naoranai)
- Ryūken can literally mean "Dragon Chord" or "Dragon Fist"
- Credits: the credits for Ryūken solely goes to Lei-Lei, for helping me develop Ryūken and providing me with her kind attention, ideas and time. Finally, she also cheered me for creating Ryūken, which I guess has really helped me creating such an unique character. So, I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart.
- Ryūken's theme song is B13a.
- According to his databook:
- Ryūken's hobby is reading erotic manga's and falconry.
- Ryūken wishes to fight Madara Uchiha.
- Ryūken's favorite word is Deadly Silence (しんと, Shinto).
- Ryūken's favorite phrase is: Not seeing is a flower (見ぬが花 , Minu ga hana).
- Ryūken has completed 181 official missions in total: 85 D-rank, 51 C-rank, 5 B-rank, 25 A-rank, and 15 S-rank.