|Rōmaji||Oiroke no Jutsu|
|Viz print media||Ninja Centerfold|
|English anime||Sexy Jutsu, Cutie Jutsu|
|Alternative names||Art of Eros|
|Anime||Naruto Episode #1|
|Game||Naruto: Clash of Ninja|
|OVA||Naruto: The Cross Roads|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Game|
Sexy Technique is the Transformation Technique that Naruto Uzumaki created this technique in order to play pranks on men. The user transforms into a beautiful woman, with special attention given to the woman's figure, breasts, and waist. When Naruto teaches this technique to Konohamaru Sarutobi, Konohamaru initially struggles to take an attractive form; in the anime, Naruto helps him improve by having him look at naked women. With practice, Konohamaru is eventually able to use this technique effectively, though Rin no Sho describes his version as not having the same "wow" factor as Naruto's
After Naruto returned to Konohagakure in Part II, he bragged that he has developed the "new-and-improved" Sexy Technique, but was punched into the distance by Sakura before he had the chance to perform it.
It's the second form of the basic Sexy Technique used by Samuel Nakaoka the Second.
- The woman Naruto transforms into when he uses the Sexy Technique has been dubbed "Naruko" by the fandom, inspiring many pictures of fanart and fan fiction.
- In the fandom, the Sexy Technique has been used on various characters of the series as a source for fanart. It is popular in both fanart and convention cosplay (allowing female cosplayers to play male characters, e.g. ("crossplay")).
- In Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden, Rock Lee used a different version of this technique but instead of performing the actual technique, he just puts on a bikini. This was later adapted into Naruto SD Powerful Shippūden.
- A variant of this technique appeared in the pilot chapter of Naruto.
- ↑ First Databook, page 166