|English anime||Takami Musubinokami|
|Anime||Naruto Episode #55|
|Novel||Boruto: Naruto the Movie|
|Movie||Boruto: Naruto the Movie|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Novel, Game, Movie canon|
|Classification||Kekkei Genkai, Ninjutsu, Dōjutsu|
After absorbing enemy techniques, Momoshiki is able to amplify their power several times and use them in a powered form as a means of counterattack.
- Crimson Flame
- Deep Crimson Spiral
- Fire Release Bullet: "Blaze"
- Lightning Release Bullet: Powerful Breath
- Pheasant Hunter
- Shadow Imitation Technique
- Tailed Beast Ball
- Water Release Bullet: Orca
- Water Release: Torrent Bullet
- Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
- As with other techniques of the Ōtsutsuki clan, the name of this technique comes from Japanese mythology. For this technique in particular, the name comes from "Takamimusubi", one of the first three Kotoamatsukami.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.